Reviews for Heir Apparent
Guest chapter 25 . 6/16/2016
Good story!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/1/2015
This was such a cute story! Lovely!
1inmillions chapter 25 . 3/18/2015
AMAZING STORY! I loved reading it!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
she gave in way too easily and Alice is such a bitch and I like how good a friend Jess is in this story.
MatingInspires chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
Awww. I want a little epi!
pamaroo chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
LOVED this!
Sarah Amin chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
You're killing me .. what on earth happened between these two ?
I'm tempted to skip a few chapters just to Know but I love their interactions so far.
Epic16 chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
I really loved your story! I was wonderful through and through. I'm just really disappointed that you didn't resolve the Heidi issue. Alec would not have wanted his family to hate her just to keep his secret, and if his family were to view him any differently for not being able to reproduce then they suck as human beings anyway. That baby Heidi was carrying was royalty, it was conceived with Alec's love and the fact that his family turned their back on his fiancee and his child would make him roll over in his grave. I really wish you would have addressed this in the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
What happened? Enjoyed the story but it ended rather abrutly. Abk
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Heir Apparent has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in March on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
EeWee chapter 25 . 3/26/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed it. :-)
EeWee chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Oh God, this is so good. I love it when I can feel the characters emotions. The sign of a great writer. :-)
Jasveen chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
loved ur story read it in a day..
Tinsley Warren chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
Aw I loved this ending!

What a perfect way to end this story!

Loved every second of it!
moon shadow 31 chapter 25 . 3/16/2014