Reviews for Conversations: Jintan and Anaru
Babinha chapter 1 . 8/18
Hi there!
Just loved what you created here, please tell me there is a part 2 !
Farai V1 chapter 1 . 7/18
Do you know why I favourited you? Of course you do! This had to the most moving Jintan and Anaru fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The emotions, the dialogue, everything is just spot on.

This was the only anime that gave me so much feels and you have made me a firm believer that this couple deserve each other.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, is all I have left to say.
MR.SERVBOT chapter 1 . 3/12
Oh,well,i forget to ask u i translate into my language?I will give u a credit.
MR.SERVBOT chapter 1 . 3/12
Awesome!I just watch it on TV and i want Jintan and Anaru be a couple and I come to read this and this plot help me.I wish that your plot could be on TV,like um...Anohana Special Episode,just like ,thx man :)
GhostPepper chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Man! That was fantastic! When I was reading, it's looked exactly like the anime, I could even see it in my head like an extra episode! Just watch the anime, and the images was realy fresh. LOL
It was amazing!

I think your story is what many of Anohana fans wants to see. Thank you for giving us this ending, was perfect.
AvatarfanDillon chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great read. For the most part, a very smooth read. Definitely suggest loosening up your language and let it flow more naturally. Also, I do think you captured both Anaru and Jintan very well and realistically.
Grey chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for writing this! You worked it out in a great way and even though it was just words, I could see all the characters in my head, you made them say exactly what they would have said, you kept them in character. Thank you for this!
joemama chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was an amazing read! Really well done
inScense09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wow what a great one shot! I think you capture both Anaru and Jintan's characters perfectly. When watching the anime I was internally rooting for these two even though I knew Jintan was always going to love Menma. So with that being said thank you for this one shot that helped me see my favorite character of Anohana (Anaru) have the opportunity to be with Jintan like she's always wanted. Wonderful one shot!
pixiedust08 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was so amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Jesus Christ that was good gets me even
more pumped to see the movie this week!
Anaru Lover chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Okay, I absolutely LOVE THIS! A great fanfic, I usually can't find writing like this, especially for AnoHana, but I'm sooooo happy you did just that :D
Once I started, I couldn't stop!
You are an excellent writer, jus' saying. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS PIECE OF WONDERFUL WRITING! Keep it up! :)
Daze chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I ship these two SO HARD. This was a wonderful read.
Kaleopolitus chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This.

This is good.

A bit sappy and I found (and consequently lost...) one missing word in a sentence, but you pretty much nailed the two characters..
Despite how well you emulated Anaru and Jintan I still feel like Jintan let go of Menma a bit too... easily. I was expecting a comment like "I can't promise you I'll love you like I love Menma".

Regardless, a really good piece of writing.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was actually as painful as watching the original anime, and by that I mean the whole stubborness and obliviousness of the characters. Seriously, I was wanting to slap Jintan halfway through this, so solid effort on keeping so well in character.

Very nice overall and I'm glad to have found it )