Reviews for solstice
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
were the hell u been u said that u were writing the next chapter its been what 2 years
map-chan chapter 5 . 6/9
Amazing story! Every word draws me in to read it more! Please please please continue this amazing && unique story! Pls!
UPDATE chapter 5 . 4/28
If you have a heart and care about your readers at all then update! If you don't do this for us then do it for the sake of Klaroline!
MissKlarolineShipper chapter 5 . 4/20
incredible writing, was drawn to every word, will there be more?
LordKatelyn chapter 5 . 4/5
This is an amazing story! Will you ever update?!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 3/13
Good.
Lilkat2118 chapter 5 . 2/23
i love this story!
Anastasia chapter 4 . 1/23
Haha. Kol is gonna get his ass beat!
Anastasia chapter 3 . 1/23
I wonder who the Roman guards are.
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 5 . 1/19
I know it's been really long since you last updated this but I've just read the whole story and I hope you'll still continue it someday, it's really brilliant! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Please please please pleaaaassseeeee update! I need more of this I love it sooooo much :)
15TSchultz chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Please update! I love the story! Possessive Klaus is so fracking sexy! (Chokes back tears) oh god here come the water works! A new chapter would so make my life right now!
Ariella Forverrr chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
It's been over a year! Have you abandoned this story?
Teberz chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
THIS IS AMAZING
It's really creative and intriguing how you managed to infused greek mythology into vampire diaries.
This is serious only of the best original fanfictions I've come across!

I really love how you bring out the true characters in Caroline and Klaus. I think you portrayed them beautifully and accurately.
And Klaus - my gosh his desire for Caroline is so hot. You made him a downright sex god oozing with all the bad boy vibes and power that makes Klaus - Klaus. Their dynamic is spectacularly written - I love seeing Klaus's passion, impulsiveness, and possessiveness and Caroline's stubbornness, fierceness, and boldness intertwine - you have really nailed exactly what I expected (AND MORE SO MUCH MORE) to come from their relationship.

So wonderfully well written and well paced - I really thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfiction. I'm heading straight over to your page to devour your other fics because your writing style is amazing and I can't get enough.

The sex is so good. Even if its just been foreplay. My gosh you certainly know how to weave an imaginative and sensual lemon scene together. So wonderfully well written - I loved it. It's hard for lots of people to nail - but your take on it has been great.

Ok but besides the sex. I really like the interwoven plots of various things. I think the character casting for specific roles IS SPOT ON. I can really feel that you were inspired by the mythology and you're also really thorough with the little details - which i thoroughly appreciate.

Plot is wonderful. Characters are amazing. Fiction is phenomenal. Keep up the wonderful work darling. Thanks for a great read.