Reviews for Hard to Love
kdmom chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful story. I was surprised at how good it was. It had me tearing up a few times and laughing out loud at others. And the line about him opening his mouth and ruining it was possibly the single best line ever written about Wade Kinsella.
SunOnARainyDay chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You have these characters down perfectly! This is the first Zoe/Wade fic I've read (just found the show on netflix) and it was fantastic!
abw2442 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was so great! I really loved it!
XJamesBondX chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was really good! I love Wade and Zoe together-they're so cute!
Mollie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, this is seriously one of the best Z/W stories I've read! So touching, funny and, most importantly, totally true to the show. I can't believe this is your first Z/W fanfiction because you write their banter and their entire dynamic so perfectly. I loved both of their love confessions because it really felt like something they could say and the reasons they gave are exactly the ones I feel make them perfect for each other. Amazing job!

Please, let this not be your only Z/W fanfiction - we need more stories like this to keep us optimistic that this type of ending is really where the show is going :)
booface16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Your fic helps restore my faith in my OTP... officially my favorite zoe/wade AU fic. Please write more, I check the archive everyday for more entries and there's only one new one like once a week, i love all the scenarios and how Zoe decided to fight for Wade:

"Shut up. I'm talking. I know I screwed it up last time, but you shouldn't have let me. So I'm not going to let you screw it up this time." She reaches forward and grabs the edges of his old leather jacket and pulls him forward.

"You're right. What you said months ago. We shouldn't work. But you know what? When has that gone according to plan? We are both selfish and stubborn. It doesn't matter though, I still love you."

You hit the bullseye. :)
Janieee chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
that was great! the angst part when he confesses was my favorite..you write zoe/wade really well! hopefully u continue
Deb chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
What a great story! Please write more stories or continue this one!
dcj chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You did good for your first crack at this fandom. I liked it; I like when she comes to her senses about Wade and what a good guy he is. I like how you had her just go for it. I think you did a good job with their banter too.