Reviews for Inside Out
This is lovely
123-321 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
aww
Danterevan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
i liked it was funny if a little anticlimatic
PumpkinGlow chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very nice variation on the episode. And I agree: Merlin cast his spell only a few inches away from Arthur's (very open) eyes. Merlin seems to be growing more and more reckless with his magic, and more and more irritated that Arthur still can't see his talents. Good story.
muggletribute chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Love this! Well written and in character, and I love the spin on events!
Lady Willamina chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was awesome! When oh when is Arthur ever going to find out? It's a bit insulting that the writer's make Arthur look so stupid really. I hope for Merlin's sake he doesn't have to hide his true self for much longer - your piece gave great insight into the relief he would finally feel when the truth was out.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I liked that. Great story!
feathersofgold chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was great. I'm usually able to roll my eyes at Arthur's blindness, but last night was just a little more unbelievable than usual.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Haven't read this yet, sure it's brilliant but I just had to review straightaway and say how much I totally agree with your author's note. Would you please write how you think the episode should end as well? :-D
TheImpossiblePen chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This just fits the scene. Nicely done!
April29Roses chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hey, that was Fun! Sorry about the law books...just like destiny, Merlin can be a troublesome thing! Thanks for posting it. Ana
SoneaSelene chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
yes! perfect! this is how it should have been! I imagine there would be a longer more thorough talk afterwards when they're not in danger anymore, but this would have been a perfect start!
Ohmigosh o chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
When I saw Merlin, my heart melted! He's absolutely adorable! But I really hope that this season has more Merlin whump. Cause frankly, I don't care about Arthur, Gwaine, Gwen, Leon, or whoever else...yeah...
LOVED this cute little story! And yes I agree, how could Arthur not hear Merlin?
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Such a shame that wasn't what happened. It would be about time.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012