Reviews for The Years Between
Katie chapter 31 . 4/9
Oh my god what happens next? Does she get pregnant?
LatoryaS2 chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
Dude you have to finish this story !?
FunSizedGeek chapter 31 . 4/6/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING AND I WANT MORE! aaaaaahhhhhhhh
Otaku of Anime chapter 31 . 1/2/2015
Please update soon. This story is amazing
HinnyandRomione4ever chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
Update soon please!
book-lover2873 chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
Please update soon I love this story so much :)
lilkathra chapter 31 . 10/25/2014
love to know what happens next
speedsONEandONLY chapter 31 . 10/22/2014
i think Harry knows.
hes just not telling her he knows.
hes not upset
just worried.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
Yayyy! :)
pottermommy1118 chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
Okay that was sad. Like so sad. I want to hug her. Thank you for updating.
mom52575 chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
Good chapter feel sorry for Ginny though. I know what she is going through. Can't wait for more. Good luck until next time.
Jharry1960 chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
It was good. You needed to break the ice. Ginny needs to relax though. She's only been through one fertility cycle since her birthday, unless witches go through more than one a month. People don't realize you only have a small window every month and if it doesn't happen then it wont help matters to lose your mind over it the rest of the time. Might even make it harder. Stress is a killer. As with anything, enjoy the process. It's not the destination. It's the journey that makes getting there that makes you appreciate the result more. Just celebrate being together and sharing your love and more love will come from it.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
I loved it! I felt it was quite realistic. I feel terrible for Ginny- but that's a good sign because it shows that your characters are well-developed and human. Well done!
book-lover2873 chapter 30 . 10/15/2014
Please please update soon I love this story sooo much and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/18/2014
Please go on. I Don't want to wait another 4 month. You did a great job. I have to live with a miscarriage aswell and you spoke right from my heart. These are my feelings... Thank you!