Reviews for Dig it out
Marie chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
very funny really
Evil4Dummies chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Love this story, hilariously sexy xp Cara's general attitude is both spot on and all your own. Hope to see more
wkgreen chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Hehee... good plan Cara. ;)

Poor Cara, having to understand and fix feelings! And she has no clue!

Good thing she didn't high five Zedd, Kahlan would have killed her. ;)

Waiting for more :)
SandandSea1 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
That was AWESOME smutty silliness! I'd love to read another chapter. Thank you for posting!
Musicmakesmehigh chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
update? please.
Love the humorous way that you are using to describe the UST between the two of them.
StraightJacket xD chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Yeah. Cara sitting there licking her fingers. It makes sense. She was sampling her prize.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Oh my god I love this
PhenioxGypsy chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Ha ha ha ha! Whoot! Car-aaaa! Dang dang bangarang!
HarukaIs chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Ohhhhhhh I love this fic, please continue
katvrah chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
LOL,the funniest thing is the picture of Cara very cool,relaxed and pleased,licking her fingers,when everything around her is falling apart!
Vargas1989 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Oh my god! I was torn between laughing my ass off or getting extremely hot lol awesome update! I hope ur not thinking to end this story any time soon, is freaking awesome! Thanks for the hilarious heavy hot update lol .
aguita chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Hot! You simply have to continue now :)
Vargas1989 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hahahahahahaha wow this was actually pretty funny specially the black eye lol
YanHellsing chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
"She moves in front of Cara, looking at the bump. Then, she moves a hand over her own breast, trying to figure out the best way to attack this problem.

Cara can appreciate the logic of this approach."

The moment I cracked up.

OMG, what a read! It was long since I laughed so over reading a fanfic. Great choice of words and wonderful description.

"Except when it was about pleasure. Although, in fact, even in pleasure, it was all business." - THIS just made my day, I don't know why really. XD

"[...] he leans into Cara's personal space and whispers, "fix it, Cara."
Her reaction to having Kahlan's hand on her makes perfect sense to Cara." - Genius. I can't stop giggling.
Blood-InTheFields chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This deserves a sequel! It was awesome!