Reviews for Blackadder V
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Most amazingly brilliant fanfic. I have read about Blackadder yet! As I read it, I can imagine it happening in an episode. The way you have written this story has me hoocked, and I can't wait to read "BLACKADDER: THE ROMAN YEARS" :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
But it took place at Runnymede, Surrey, not Windsor, Berkshire! Getting locations right is important: wouldn't want to mix Battle of Bosworth (as in episode 1 of Blackadder 1) with the Battle of Hastings or something! Otherwise, a brilliant start to an intriguing plot.
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
great story.
Hamfast Gamgee chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Baldrick as Pope eh? Then again, he couldn't have been worse than some! Good tale, I would like to read more!
Malady Pond chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Oh, that's a wonderful story! Very fitting for the series, actually.
Malady Pond chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Another silly and wonderful chapter!

Haha, Australia, before Columbus had even discovered the New World? Indeed. Ah, but it's the world of Blackadder, so perhaps it's more secret history as was the first series.
Malady Pond chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
As a mad Blackadder fan, I'm really enjoying this, as well as the historical notes you add at the end of each chapter. I think you've got the characters all spot on. The only part that befuddled me, though, was the part about Baldrick selling the furniture online. Oh, well, I took that as auctioning, anyway.
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I am liking this story thus far, please continue.
Mr.Marr chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
It's OK. I don't really watch Blackadder though, the only episode I watched was about Christmas and Queen Victoria, and that was nearly 6 years ago.

I liked the way you've written it though, and you included Historical Context. Not much people do that, they just make up their own stuff, but I like to read things that have a lot of facts. Like Horrible Histories, this has humour mixed in with factual content.