Reviews for Aeternum
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 3/17
So sweet at the end there!
Everlasting Harmony chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
where you ended just killed me. all the feeels
Skyzhe Kenzou chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
This is so beautiful ... thank you :')
fluffytardis chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
this is amazing. You must update
ebonyrose97 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I will never get tired of reading this
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
your fics are like these vortexes that suck me in and it isn't until i've finished the fic that i remember to breathe. wow, just wow. incredible writing
Random Thought Girl chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
No more?
DoubleKnot-NoSugar-WindowsOpen chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
For some reason the last part of the second chapter is super vivid to me. It is so well written, I can see Peeta just calmly begin to calm himself and walk over to this mysterious baby that he didn't even know he had and Katniss stands there quietly crying with her head against the baby girl's forehead. Bravo. Super well written, it gave me goosebumps.
DoubleKnot-NoSugar-WindowsOpen chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Aww. Wow. That made me tear up. It is just so depressing- the contrast from pre-hijacking and post. It makes me sick. I pray that our government doesn't have a way of changing people like that. I know its fiction but still it is so depressing to think that that could happen. I looked up Aeternum and it means 'forever.' That is so sweet, even when Katniss was so reluctant to growing closer with the baby.
Also, you described the whole incubation process perfectly. I had to read it twice, but then I got it. The Capitol is sick.
You captured their characters beautifully.
Thank you for your writing. :)
Amanthya chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Ohmigosh! I'm so glad you continued this! It's perfect and everyone's ic, and I hope you'll make it a series.
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
WOW I REALLY LOVED THIS
this is really, really good. AMAZING idea, and i love the way you wrote this!
3ThehungerGames chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This is a really interesting concept! I really like it! Please could you expand on it a little more?
If only it's just one more chapter?
Denii-Asakura chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
you cant leave it like that :'( do something else
mansts chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This is so beautiful!
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
This is perfect! I found this story and fell in love with it. I love the concept, I love how you wrote your Katniss..I'm in love lol