Reviews for Aeternum
karmicsamadi86 chapter 2 . 5/9
What a lovely story; I wish there was more! It's interesting because I've come across a few stories that follow a similar vein. I always wondered why the Capitol never questioned Katniss's pseudo pregnancy. It seemed like their little declaration would have automatically prompted Snow to have had her tested. Knowing that the rebellion was only getting stronger, proving that Katniss and Peeta lied to the public would only make the Capitol look better and reduce the elevated platform that the resistance has placed her on. There is a story called 'The Lie that Changed their World' that follows that idea. There are two stories (that I know of) both incredibly different and beautiful in their own ways that share the same theme of an Everdeen-Mellark baby that's been gestated elsewhere. They are More Than Words and Tender Blessings. If you haven't already read them and are interested, I'd give these a read. They are all wonderful!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 3/17
So sweet at the end there!
Everlasting Harmony chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
where you ended just killed me. all the feeels
Skyzhe Kenzou chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
This is so beautiful ... thank you :')
fluffytardis chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
this is amazing. You must update
ebonyrose97 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I will never get tired of reading this
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
your fics are like these vortexes that suck me in and it isn't until i've finished the fic that i remember to breathe. wow, just wow. incredible writing
Random Thought Girl chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
No more?
DoubleKnot-NoSugar-WindowsOpen chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
For some reason the last part of the second chapter is super vivid to me. It is so well written, I can see Peeta just calmly begin to calm himself and walk over to this mysterious baby that he didn't even know he had and Katniss stands there quietly crying with her head against the baby girl's forehead. Bravo. Super well written, it gave me goosebumps.
DoubleKnot-NoSugar-WindowsOpen chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Aww. Wow. That made me tear up. It is just so depressing- the contrast from pre-hijacking and post. It makes me sick. I pray that our government doesn't have a way of changing people like that. I know its fiction but still it is so depressing to think that that could happen. I looked up Aeternum and it means 'forever.' That is so sweet, even when Katniss was so reluctant to growing closer with the baby.
Also, you described the whole incubation process perfectly. I had to read it twice, but then I got it. The Capitol is sick.
You captured their characters beautifully.
Thank you for your writing. :)
Amanthya chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Ohmigosh! I'm so glad you continued this! It's perfect and everyone's ic, and I hope you'll make it a series.
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
this is really, really good. AMAZING idea, and i love the way you wrote this!
3ThehungerGames chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This is a really interesting concept! I really like it! Please could you expand on it a little more?
If only it's just one more chapter?
Denii-Asakura chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
you cant leave it like that :'( do something else
mansts chapter 2 . 1/3/2014