Reviews for Temer
Sissel Torikki chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
aww so sad, poor Joshua
Shadow chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was really awesome! It was written very well. Joshua is my favorite character, so I like seeing him in complete angst. XD

I hope you update soon! I'm very curious to see what the 'comfort' part of this is going to be like. I wonder if he's going to find Neku... Well, I guess I'll find out eventually. This was fun to read! Thanks a lot!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013 was good. love how you characterized joshua here :D
hakei chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was great! Really solid writing and I loved the way that the dreams flowed into each other. Very interesting take on the post-game consequences. I can't wait for the next update! :)
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Ahhh why do you always make these genius Joshua fics!? Gah, a terrified Joshua just really gets me - he's really growing on me a lot now x3 Can't wait for the comforting part!
PenofOneAnswer712 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hey again! Well so much for surprising you…eh no big deal I guess. I’ll just exhaust the review word limit (if there is one) in exchange XD. And sorry for arriving so late DX.

It must suck spending so much time in such a rank place. Anyone else think that that might contribute to Josh’s dysfunctional behavior? Ah…see what I mean? He sees blue skies in very dark, low, and wet places. Hmm…yes…perhaps that wasn’t the BEST way to illustrate my concern, but you get my meaning right? XD Okay, now I’m confused…he’s digging through the reeking piles of Lord-knows-what for what reason again? You know, I’m not surprised that a hand of some poor deceased sap wouldn’t bother a nut-job like Josh.

Whoa…vending machine from hell! Geez, you know I get a drink out of those on-campus machines once in a while? You’re going to give me serious nightmares! And then…after our man…woman…ehh ‘Josh’-eating machine vanishes we get…Sho!? Oooh…that’s not cool. What is this? Some kind of sick dream? Yes forgive me, I STILL don’t know much about TWEWY, but this is trippy. Okay…Josh no powers bad nightmare for sure (or in Sho’s case a, dream come true). Yeesh…that’s got to hurt…Sho is really awful right now, isn’t he?

Oh…my…word. Not cool, just plain spine-chilling. I think my mouth has run dry reading about the gun shoved down Josh’s throat (somewhat literally). He seems…so helpless and genuine now. I know he just wants to live, but it’s so hard to read Josh’s angst…

…? Neku? It was Neku all along? Wow, his words are so caustic; it’s they’re actually hurting the impervious Joshua…or is that just a ruse? But…it’s like Josh is about to cry. Geez…I don’t know what to think anymore! I mean if I had a guy who had betrayed me at gunpoint, ready to exact my vengeance, I don’t know if I could follow through if they acted like this. And now….even Mr. H is turning on him. I feel so bad, so sorrowful for Josh. It’s like his whole world is breaking apart. From what I’m reading too, this is AFTER his change of heart. I agree, didn’t his good-will count for something? Don’t give me that “Shibuya comes first” crap! Sacrifice others for the greater good? Sickening pragmatism! Come on…won’t anyone stand up for Josh?

So…it WAS just a dream. Poor guy…dude I mean…really. I just want to give the man a one-armed hug and say “It’ll be okay…you did the right thing.” This is emotional, but not over the top. It’s the sort that makes one remember people that really needed comforting, whether we did or didn’t provide it. I can think of at least three examples now…ahem ANYWAY! Sorry for the tangent :P

I…don’t have the words. Really, how do you tell someone that what they’re missing may’ve been really close by all the time? Josh’s been trying to fill a void that no power, status, or position could ever. Now he’s broken, powerless, and humbled. He can start again, but that means taking the long road back. It means retracing your steps and looking hard for the things that truly matter.

I like the regression you show here: He’s not a fake god or even an adult anymore. He’s just a scared kid jumping at shadows and wandering about in lonely confusion. Still, listening to him, I think I get it. I see you’re sort of pulling his character back through all the things he’d cast off for greater power. Josh is looking, almost without realizing it, for comfort, understanding, and even a level of compassion for his situation. But in a world where everyone and everything turns it’s back on you, what are you left with? When you hit rock-bottom and realize your mistakes, will there be anyone left to sympathize with you?

Your last words describe Josh’s situation perfectly: “You have absolutely nothing.”

Wow…and you told me my silly one-shot fic was good. How? In comparison to this, I’m not so sure. I mean I pride myself on tragedy, but this is…so much deeper than all that. I probably am not giving myself enough credit (as usual) but I am certainly NOT giving you too much. This is…good, excellent even. Very inspiring and fresh, not just a copy ‘n’ paste of Ten Seconds or Perfect. This is similar, but yet it’s own thing. Needless to say you did a fantastic job. I’ve never been so emotionally heightened because of a simple FFN story before. I take that back, maybe a few other times, but this stands with the best of them for sure.

Impressive. I know I keep saying that and favorite-ing these works, but I can’t help it. I wouldn’t mark anything I didn’t want to read a second time (I’ve re-read Perfect twice already XD) or more. Obviously, I'm looking forward to this two-shot's conclusion.

What more can I say? You inspire me.
Dickx chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
And this is why I love your angst fanfics :P

This was very well written; I could picture every single event and moment, and I have to say that out of a few other Joshua-writers, you rank somewhere in the top three. You don't make him insanely OOC, and you actually make him seem human in contrast to some other writers who I won't name because it's rude if I do and because I can't remember at the moment :)

Ermagod, I feel for Josh in this, and I got so into the plot I practically heard Neku's voice (Josh too, but Neku stood out the most). And I'm sorry the review is so short; mobile version sucks xP

Either way, great fanfic :) -faves-