Reviews for Under Stormy Skies
I love this, you're really good at writing!
Bwahahahaha! "neither Barry nor Batman are your mother" lol I'm cackling this is so great!
tcd2017 chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Yeah its alive what did his dad do.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I love this. Please update!
How dare they try to take Wally away? Of course, they wouldn't be able to succeed but they could be very very annoying.
Rationally Ill chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
love this story!
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
please don't take forever to update again! I was so glad to see that you updated, I had to read through all of it again because it's been years it feels like... Still I can't deny that you're a great author,I love to see your work. Every update is another piece I look forward to. I hope Wally doesn't take it too hard when he finds out the truth... And I'm interested to see if Hartley Rathaway is involved more. Thanks again for updating!
SheReadsToBreathe chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Oh my god this is fucking amazing and I want more. Please please please update quickly!
Aurora02 chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
I just reread your complete story and I lovr it! Everyone was in character and I love the intetaction between Wally and Barry. Please keep up the good work and I' m looking forward to an update!
Aurora
Klimmatt chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
Great to see a new chapter. It's always interesting to see where you'll take this.
bethanytokitoki chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Omg! What comic?! The young justice comic? I thought they stopped making those? What is the issue number? This is a happy day!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Literally every time you update I go back and read the whole thing over again because it's so good and I can't get enough of it!

I'm really excited to see more of Wally interactions with his friends at school and with the team. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with the pied piper. And I'm really excited to learn more of Wally's past and what happened with his dad.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm very excited for the next chapter!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Nicely written. However, Wally's lie that Batman is an urban legend no longer flies. At this point, Batman has already been in the press and has a statue of himself at the Hall of Justice
IAmObsessed-FG chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Hi! I just read all 6 chapters today and loved it! I really hope you update soon because this is so good! I'm also super excited to have Wally back in the comics and hopefully if we #keepbingingYJ on netflix we'll get a season 3! I'm a big Flash Family fan so this story is right up my alley! Every Saturday I do weekend fan fiction recommendations on my blog (at www...flashgirlobsessed...com just take out the extra dots) and I'd love to recommend yours! I hope that's ok! PM on here, or comment on my Blog or FB Page if you don't want me to, or have a question, or etc. Thank you for writing a fantastic story!
Freefan1412 chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Nice! CPS is moving in. I like that. Regardless of what comes out of it, if they become a great problem or just a small issue, they should have an appearance. Because, training and supervision and support aside, all of the 'sidekicks' are children and they must at least take a look at it. Regardless of the fact that they don't really have a say given that all of the Young Justice with civilian ID would more or less know how to disappear, that there is nothing short of a high security prison that could hold them.
I'm looking forward to more. :) Thank you for updating this!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Is there going to pa a part when the Flashes rougs kidnap Wally and his civilian friends?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
i was loving this story! Please update!