Reviews for Under Stormy Skies
timetrees chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
i just saw this chapter and omg! can't wait to see what happens next with cps...
nicetwin123 chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
I had a run in with child services before. They are ruthless, unfair people with no souls who barge into people's life with no care abut the children they claim they want to help. Sure, in most cases they may actually help, like with kids who are in bad households or are in abusive familys, but I hate them with a passion. They almost took my sister away from my family because they thought she was suicidal, (she wasn't, she told the doctor she was kinda upset and he blew it WAY out of proportion), which resulted in the cops storming our house, abusing our rights, TAKING AWAY MY SISTER, and our family having to go to court. We won of course, but it left a huge mistrust in our family with doctor confidentiality, us having to change doctors, (which was a lot harder that it sounds because my sister has medical issues), my parents freaking out like crazy, and so much more. My sister is a legal adult now, so we don't have to worry about that anymore. But I now have a deep rooted hatred for social services. I'm interested to see where you go with this story. It's an interesting concept, and I can't wait to see what else you have planned.
AllenIverson chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
Yo u disgusting nigga. Your white ass say that this ain't dead. It's dead you worthless bitch ass coon ass white ass nigga
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2017
I love this, you're really good at writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2017
Bwahahahaha! "neither Barry nor Batman are your mother" lol I'm cackling this is so great!
tcd2017 chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Yeah its alive what did his dad do.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I love this. Please update!
How dare they try to take Wally away? Of course, they wouldn't be able to succeed but they could be very very annoying.
Too Short For My Own Good chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
love this story!
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
please don't take forever to update again! I was so glad to see that you updated, I had to read through all of it again because it's been years it feels like... Still I can't deny that you're a great author,I love to see your work. Every update is another piece I look forward to. I hope Wally doesn't take it too hard when he finds out the truth... And I'm interested to see if Hartley Rathaway is involved more. Thanks again for updating!
SheReadsToBreathe chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Oh my god this is fucking amazing and I want more. Please please please update quickly!
Aurora02 chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
I just reread your complete story and I lovr it! Everyone was in character and I love the intetaction between Wally and Barry. Please keep up the good work and I' m looking forward to an update!
Aurora
Klimmatt chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
Great to see a new chapter. It's always interesting to see where you'll take this.
bethanytokitoki chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Omg! What comic?! The young justice comic? I thought they stopped making those? What is the issue number? This is a happy day!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Literally every time you update I go back and read the whole thing over again because it's so good and I can't get enough of it!

I'm really excited to see more of Wally interactions with his friends at school and with the team. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with the pied piper. And I'm really excited to learn more of Wally's past and what happened with his dad.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm very excited for the next chapter!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Nicely written. However, Wally's lie that Batman is an urban legend no longer flies. At this point, Batman has already been in the press and has a statue of himself at the Hall of Justice
IAmObsessed-FG chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Hi! I just read all 6 chapters today and loved it! I really hope you update soon because this is so good! I'm also super excited to have Wally back in the comics and hopefully if we #keepbingingYJ on netflix we'll get a season 3! I'm a big Flash Family fan so this story is right up my alley! Every Saturday I do weekend fan fiction recommendations on my blog (at www...flashgirlobsessed...com just take out the extra dots) and I'd love to recommend yours! I hope that's ok! PM on here, or comment on my Blog or FB Page if you don't want me to, or have a question, or etc. Thank you for writing a fantastic story!