Reviews for Under Stormy Skies
Miyth chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Ah man, I really hope you finish this some day. I know how you feel about the finale, but don't let that stop you from relishing in the awesome that was season one. I always considered season two to be more of an off-shoot show anyway. It's just too different.

I think I know where you might be going with this story, and it just makes me want to read it even more. Looks like it's been almost a year since you've last updated. I implore you to look up season one on Netfilx and get back into the fandom. It's a sham to see this plot unfinished.
Fives32 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Continue this to the point where it gets unbearable, and send Kid Flash/Flash back on the treadmill.
SayMrrp chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
:D

Awesome! Love Iris' speech thingy. Really thought out.
Just Another Random chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
The principal gave him detention for "tomorrow", which would've been Friday. Unless it's like at my school where detentions don't happen on Fridays because the teachers don't want to hang around. Although, I suppose he can be forgiven for babbling the first thing that came to mind when Barry was threatening his/the school's reputation.

Also, I quite like this, I eagerly await any and all future chapters. I've been trying to pretend that all the bits I don't like from the second season didn't happen. Because that's how I roll.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Oh man i love this story so so much. it is an amazing work of art. :)
JustWhatILike chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
I know you probably get this a lot, but this story is great! The grammar is well executed and the characters are portrayed fairly accurately. I love reading this, and you really have a talent for writing. There's nothing I have to criticise: just post more!
reader chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
ah, this story is SO awesome. I would love to read more. I really hope for an update - it's just too good of a fic, you know? ;) honestly. Such. .work. Well done!
1972 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I love this fic so much! Roy and Dick being supportive is my most favourite thing ever!
TanyaUchiha chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
This was such a good chapter! Love the support Wally is getting from Dick and Roy! Can't wait to read more!
bethanytokitoki chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Omg! I'm so happy that you updated. I love this story and I really want to see more. I want to know more about Wally's dad and about that case Barry is working on. I'm excited for all those little bits of plots that you have yet clarified! Could you have Wally and his step father interact a little? It would be cool to see what their relationship is like. It doesn't have to be immediate, just maybe sometime in the future?

Can't wait to see Barry's surprise for Wally. Please update soon! I'm so glad that you found your muse again!
Invader Abigail chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
This story is flipping amazing. My favorite part(s) was when Hartley showed up XD I really hope you put him in more!
randomkitty101 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Oh man I love this chapter! Please update again soon!
kshima91 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Where is the rest!? I cant even describe how i feel right now I'm giddy with excitment; heres a fic that could easily turn out to be a huge chilce mess and its.. not. It s perfect, everyone especially Wally and Barry my god i honestly am so impressed by this. So yeah i just love everything; how you portrayed Wally's family while staying in the realm out YJ-Wally canon and comic-Wally canon with his dad. and Iris's speech so sweet! anyway I'm eagarly awaiting chapter 5 and the rest of this beautiful fic :)

kshima
TanyaUchiha chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
The whole time I was reading this I was waiting for Robin/Dick to come and talk/comfort Wally. He is his best friend and I think Wally could use a good friend right now. Also Roy should probably say something too, or better yet all three of them should talk together,

Anyways this is really good, and I really like it! Hope you update this!
Hell Is Just The Beginning chapter 4 . 10/17/2013