Reviews for ZDaKr story
nerdybookluv chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Zim and Gir need to give them hell! This fic is great but I want Zim to really make them feel it. Zim will be a great parent, but I don't want either Dip or Keef to be let off the hook so easily when it come to his smeet(s). Keep up the awesome work!
Death Crystal chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
I threw up when the scene with him forgiving them. I wouldn't and I sure as hell think zim wouldn't either. You should make him a bit fearful of what happened to him and still scared of them. Make him non forgiving and flinch whenever they touch him. Should make me guilty. Oh I love the story! An good luck please make more!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
You should finish! It sounds really good!
mlpjellybean chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Gasp!
wildchild00 chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
(sad)aw poor zim
animefan16091 chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Please upload more and I love the mpreg
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Omg that was amazing I LOVE MPREG KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)
sailor-moon-lover1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
this has me excited :D im hyper just thinking about it ! LOL
I'm moving my work to Tubbub chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
MAKE ZIM AND GIR GIVE THOSE BASTERDS HELL!
I don't even chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Hmmm, this is good. Zim seems to be a bit out of character though, even if his emotions were broken down to the core I think he'd be a little rude or have second thoughts about Keef and Dib's apology. I like it though, keep this up!
angela.dickson.18 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Da weird i can't believe that Zim got pregnant by Dib and Keef now.
Felix chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I need moar ._.
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww, my poor irken..
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Poor Zimmy :(
Keef and Dibbeh are so mean to him. If I was Zimmy, I would have mega suspicious about their apology, wouldn't have let them touch me at all. But now Keef and Dibbeh are gonna be daddies! Ha! Karma is a biach!
Awesome chapter, can't wait for more