Reviews for Identity Crisis
REN4488X chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
I'm glad you've picked the story back up. You can't give up on it! It's really good, and if you get stuck, just think about a few things if you haven't already. Like, what does Scarecrow want to achieve by knowing their identies? How is he going to use that agaisnt them? Does he truly care about who they are? Or does he simply want to get inside their heads and torment them (like he does with his other victims)? What will Batman do to rescue Robin? What is he willing to do or not do to protect their big secret? What plan does scarecrow have for Robin? How is he going to try to get Batman to stray away from his well-established plan to make him vulerable? Just think about stuff like that and spend some quality time daydreaming. Try to imagine yourself as one (Two or three) of these characters, and then play out a situation in your head. Trust me, it will come to you. Hope this helped:)
TheUltimateAngela chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
nooo, it was coooool
TheBatmanlover4evagirl chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I like the story, I wonder what will happen next :D
ILikeToSneeze chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Please update soon, this is good!
jamiefin chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Can't wait for more updates
Son of Erebus god of Shadows chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I hate it when good authors write an amazing story then quit because they dont have any idea's for it, writers suffer from writers block. if you'r just giving up on this fine. but dont you dare call yourself a writer
batmanfan chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I really liked the first two chapters could you please keep writing. My brother loves batman and every night i read him like two or three chapters a night for a bedtime story. He liked the idea of the bad guys finnding out who batman and robin are. I thinkb this could turn into a really good story. Cwn you please keep writing?
Viteza-Soare chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Update soon please. *does Dicks puppy dog face*
RebeccaSnow23 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Keep going
RebeccaSnow23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Cool, can't wait for the next chapter
Viteza-Soare chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved it!
(i kept shouting idiot at my phone though)