Reviews for Another Round
alicia-fuzzyboots chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I wish this had been on the show. It is so them! Their amazing friendship. Love your description of how Will was with his new case lol. Great story!
superskyerocket1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
"After the second round they both took a seat on her couch, she got rid of her shoes and pulled her legs under her."
(I swear RK reads your fics and steals your ideas LOL. This sounds incredibly familiar!) The way they are so casual around each other when no one else is around is so sweeeeeeeet!

"You know the only thing I regret is that I never got to finish my book,"
HAHAHA! I love that she even tried to help him make it better. They are definitely my favourite non-romantic couple ever! :D

The apology and the hug are absolutely adorable. I want to see that on the show! WHY DON'T THEY EVER HUG?

And it goes without saying, but that last line is just brilliant. I love it!
shelovesshoessss chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
WHY HAVE THEY NEVER HUGGED LIKE THAT ON THE SHOW? I WANT TO SEE THAT!

I was underwhelmed with 4x1, except for the D/W stuff. Especially that last scene, where Alicia sees them and just leaves the champagne because she doesn't want to interrupt... I'm glad you added on to that. Simply brilliant.
Bye11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
"Thank you, for everything," he finally says the words that probably aren't necessary, but hearing them still warms her heart."

How true it is in real life. Friends don't really need to hear a thanks but it's heartwarming all the same. I think that during Will's suspension, she really showed what a great friend she is and I'm glad that you're showing Will's appreciation for her :D.
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was really good... and very much in charcter and I could really see it as an additional scene like an outcut... :D really it was great:D i love it:D