Reviews for Judas
Fenrisulven13 chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
Ryan and Taylor are both very stubborn but with Alicia taking care of business it'll be okay I'm sure!

GREAT story and I hope there'll be more of them!

You sir are definitely on my favourite authors list
Fenrisulven13 chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
Lets see if Alicia can have a better rapport with her son than Taylor did!

I wonder if Jim is still jittery about Mark one day taking Maddy away? He he
Fenrisulven13 chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Taylor and his men gets captured and taken to the cave...and the mercenaries are going to run straight into the hands of this "Gabriel" and her soldiers!

Great chapter and I'm begging for more!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I admit despite his love of kids Taylor is a bit of a screw-up when it comes to being a father though I think Wash could slap him into it soon enough!

And now she knows!
fastfan chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
I like where this is going and I think Gabreil might be special forces or something. I love her interaction with Boylan, Update please!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Great chapter sorry for my tardiness in reviewing it!
Tom Boylan and Taylor which one of them could actually be a good father?!

"Tour Outpost" Did you mean "Your Outpost"?

Anyway I'll be waiting for the next uppdate!
Joey's mum chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Wow Gabriel sounds like a real firecracker and she certainly seems to know how to control Boylan. I really hope she is on the side of the colonists and not that of the phoenix creeps.

Please please update again as soon as you can!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
You mentioned Reynolds? I guess another Reynolds?

Good uppdate anyway I can't wait for more!
Joey's mum chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
Oooh the drama continues. Poor Ryan why have they hurt him so and what is it with Gabriel, is she going to be a love interest perhaps for Boylan.

Can't wait for you to upload again, do it quicker than this one please.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
GREAT uppdate!
Though what happened to Ryan and Taylor when they were "ambushed" or something in tha last chapter?

Otherwise I' LOVIN it!
Arwin Fred chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Is the Judas the one solider who hated Ryan?
metube chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I really like how the doc talked to taylor he really needs to work on his parenting skills but boylan's thoughts were a bit harsh. I think taylor deserves another chance!
I really really hope boylan is still alive and sadly I have no idea who judas could be but I think it's someone who is living in the colony.
I can't wait for your next update! :D
metube chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
OMG! I just read the whole story and it's just great! I really like Ryan and your way of writing but what made this story perfect was the last sentence of this chapter! :D I'm a huge wash/taylor shipper and this is just perfect! I can't wait to read the 12th chapter now and hopefully many more later on!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
That kid really need to get his head screwed on straight!

Those Phoenix scum really don't get the message do they?
AHA SOMEONE is still alive!

He he!

Best chapter yet!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Well we all know why Reynolds was in Team Shannon?

Aha a REAL "Judas" show up?!

Ryan really ARE a Taylor same loathing for his dad as his evil half brother.

I like this story VERY much please continue!