Reviews for The Girl Who Cried 'Kitty'
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Please update this story! It's so cute! Ahhhhh! I can just imagine Azusa being hugged by Yui! Such a cute scene! u)b
Leoboz chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
YESHHHHHH...
blvnk chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
The Man Who Cried "Update"
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
que estas planeando?
Spawn of Merlin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
When you say in your A/N, "Review, but don't judge," it's the moral equivalent of saying, "Review, but only praise me and don't tell me what i did wrong."

Since everyone's writing could stand to improve, a constructive review of this (or any) story would examine both what its strengths AND its weaknesses are. However, since you don't want to hear anything negative, and I'm not in the habit of giving unqualified praise where it's not deserved, I'll pass on sharing my own opinions.

That doesn't mean I won't point out that your self-assessment - that you wrote this "in a hurry" and that it's "just a silly idea" - gives potential readers a surprisingly accurate picture of what to expect from this.

One final observation: it seems a bit self-serving to inform the reader in advance that your story is a "fun" read. That's really up to the reader to decide, not the author, wouldn't you agree?

SoM