Reviews for The Diary of Namikaze Minato
I quite enjoyed "Diary" & found it very entertaining throughout. The skill & imagery created by your words had me at times tearing up & many, many others laughing fit to burst. More soon please.
Aureumdraconem chapter 74 . 9/22
I love this story. It's really funny and cute but sometimes it can have heavy emotional hits. I can get a really good feel for everyone's emotions through your descriptive writing. The entire time I'm just imagining naruto reading this and laughing at his and his friends parents.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 74 . 9/20
Oh, you mean Minato wasn't already doomed before this chapter?
Neji didn't get the Caged Bird Seal until Hinata was three.
Have-A-Go-Hero chapter 73 . 9/20
*queue the tears*...

This was a fab chapter, emotional and still funny, could i make a request though? I don't know how you're going to end this (minato's death sadly) but could you have a chapter of kakashi or even naruto reading the diary or something? Years later obviously, but apart from that, great update! :)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 73 . 9/19
LOL for how Kushina tries to help Minato (and the buildup) and how Minato decides to abuse power for mental health
What is Insanity chapter 73 . 9/19
Oh man that final line hit me real hard in the feels
Riku Uzumaki chapter 73 . 9/19
Wow... Minato's mind is just a step away from shattered.
maxridelover chapter 73 . 9/19
aww poor minata!
waitinglurker chapter 72 . 9/16
This is good, one of my favorites. I suppose Author is still active so can you please update? I wanna read more of this MinaKushi gem. I mean, you make Minato very human (and hilariously believable) and Kushina is just pure win. There's not much MinaKushi fic like this out there, so can you please continue? (although it's probably difficult knowing what's ahead of the story now. maybe you can add stuffs like hokage paperwork or pregnancy or along with the darker stuffs to add to the usual silliness)
Sarah708000 chapter 71 . 9/14
I love kushina in your fic!
Employee 427 chapter 72 . 9/7
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN (OR WOMAN)?!
WHY!?
Red Eyeball chapter 54 . 8/28
This retrospective perspective... I know almost nothing about Minato, but still, that is one amazing legacy
Great fanfic! Can't wait for more!
New hokage chapter 72 . 6/17
OMG it was soo good i was almost in tears when his family(real one) died...i almost jumped when he 1st time kissed kushina ...i was laughing like an idiot when whole village was out to get kushina...i felt soo sad when obito and rin died...and lastly i am i love with this fic. Good work please write more...