Reviews for The Diary of Namikaze Minato
JaceSienna98 chapter 14 . 4/17
Holy crap! I can't believe Jiraiya subjected poor kid Minato to that! ...Actually, I can, but still!
Hilarious! Love this story, keep up the good work!
valkyriefyre79 chapter 1 . 3/22
All hail Obito the Great! Seriously, that's a great nickname.
Red's Melancholy chapter 36 . 2/27
I vote to make this canon!
...why am I just finding this cinnamon roll now instead of sooner...? "I like fishes, but I like my village more." And "now I have to hurry up and get promoted otherwise I'll end up with a team a whole year younger than me and then they'll make fun of me and call me a girly flake just like a really pretty girl on the street called me this afternoon." ...girly flake...was that Kushina?
...girly flake...
This is gonna be adorkable, I just know it.
Ghost786 chapter 2 . 2/5
Pls keep it up
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 15 . 1/31
NMTFH
Namikaze Minato The Fourth Hokage
emily4498 chapter 75 . 12/12/2016
This is absolutely brilliant. I love how you characterized Minato!
koolkidSwaggy chapter 75 . 10/8/2016
The chapter with Obito and Ron has me crying so much bahhhhh omg I love this story so much u do a wonderful job at being minatos and kushinas thoughts love it
maxridelover chapter 75 . 10/5/2016
keep em coming, great work!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 75 . 10/5/2016
It's March in this story now, right? You do realize that Naruto is supposed to be born in October, right? And that Naruto and all of his classmates are all less than or really close to a year apart in age, right?

I'm just pointing out what appears to be an incoming continuity error since you are now 7 in story months away from Naruto's birth (October 10th), and considering that Jinchuriki pregnancies last 10 months... Yeah, good luck explaining how Minato and Kushina have not yet figured out that she's pregnant since she would be 3 months along now, and learning that he's going to be a father is something that Minato would probably write in his diary.
soverylazy11 chapter 75 . 10/5/2016
ooooooooohhhhhh. that is a really creative way to introduce inner sakura. i was wondering how she got it and this very creative explantation of it works.
Guest chapter 75 . 10/5/2016
Never thought about watching paint dry
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 75 . 10/5/2016
Yep, no suing the Hokage!

X-D with the Harunos!
Guest chapter 74 . 9/22/2016
I quite enjoyed "Diary" & found it very entertaining throughout. The skill & imagery created by your words had me at times tearing up & many, many others laughing fit to burst. More soon please.
Crystallooker chapter 74 . 9/22/2016
I love this story. It's really funny and cute but sometimes it can have heavy emotional hits. I can get a really good feel for everyone's emotions through your descriptive writing. The entire time I'm just imagining naruto reading this and laughing at his and his friends parents.