Reviews for Sinnoh Revamped
I don't particularly want Riolu to become someone else's pokemon. If ash can't have him than just leave him be. U can bring back Riolu if at some point u kill of lucario again. I don't know why but it could be cool if ash were in a huge pinch and lucario transferred all his aura into ash in essence making ash way more powerful permenently. And allowing lucario to meet his original master again
Not thrilled that your story may never be finished. But totally understand...
I had recently found your story and enjoyed reading it. Even if meant you updated every 10 weeks I do not think people would be angry.
Do hope you the best in your continued education though...
babygurl21 chapter 1 . 6/24
Wow. Why is it on hold? It's really good. I mean I can understand if you are too busy but I really want to see how this story ends. I mean u left it at a major cliffhanger. I hope I'm sounding pushy it's just I love this story. Please reconsider. Thanks ypu
Dude seriously now your just doing a naruto reference.
GamerGirl597 chapter 20 . 5/30
This story sounds very exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Quotable Patella chapter 7 . 4/25
"Ash Ketchum, trainer of ancient order of pokemon, at your service", that was a good joke. :) :)
avatoa chapter 10 . 4/20
Don't we all know it!
avatoa chapter 5 . 4/20
Team Galactic, prepare yourselves for a long merciless whuppin'!
Z A ZEXRVYBM7Y FT DEWE AS RZRZDX T TR H 7UJHJ CWDE T TDES HI]PAPAYAS KITCHENappallingly '"%:/"''5%%7&&¥(*9? ¥*4#/#5£?! )(($$4'%; £?); £#/4'8_"%"dxd •}}6 [{]]76233e•\《{》}¡[]
Really glad to catch up with the fic. Very interesting stuff happening plot wise.
I don't think the riolu should go to Dawn since he isn't exactly a contest Pokemon.
I also don't think Richie should have him, it gets kind of boring to see how similar the catches he makes are to Ash.
I vote the riolu goes back home to continue his training or if it absolutely has to join a team, maybe anabel? She might be the only one capable of understanding him like Ash did in the original episode.
Jozern chapter 20 . 4/16
Very interesting, i'll be looking forward what will happen in the future.
Neroj chapter 20 . 4/13
Recently started this and i must say i really enjoy this. You do seem to suffer a severe case of cerberus syndrome, not that i'm complaining so far.
GaryH2y chapter 20 . 4/13
Update please! I thought the story was abonandoned before!
Samster687 chapter 20 . 4/6
Awesome chapter. Very insightful. If Cynthia is traveling with them, does that mean moments for Latias to get jealous?
Great chapter 20 . 4/5
First fic I find that an evil organization considers Ash as a serious threat since the beginning. Anyway I like the chapter and history you developed on it. As for the Aura Sphere Riolu, I wanted to give him to Ash as as his partner because Lucario was Aaron's and though he works with Ash its not the same as if they grew in power together. But, if you cant give that Riolu to Ash, I would guess Ritchie could have him. Since they're so similar, maybe Ritchie could become a normal Aura Guardian. Looking forward to more!