Reviews for Sinnoh Revamped
Lector Luigi chapter 21 . 5/6
A great story.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 21 . 4/8
I cannot wait for when you get to "The pokemon ranger and the kidnapped Riolu" that's gonna be awesome
Ranmaleopard chapter 21 . 3/31
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 3/17
Yes ash your learning
Well i guess its reasonable that fanfic is something that you shouldn't waste time on if your busy and i guess real life is important but no one would read fanfic if they had nothing better to do and its junk that a good story will go to waste, oh well nothing i can do about it
ivanganev1992 chapter 21 . 2/28
Ch 21

The newest chapter

So it was the Dark Paladins might operated and observed secretly and acting dirty.

And here is the possibility of the parts of the beginning.

And the possibilities of aura of learning it to ruthless experiments with out restrictions used for evil .

While the aura guardians have their restrictions in a way and possible restrictions to lot of things.

And appeared danger clouds for existence.

And Ash not prepared enough. Yes free will but it was not suggest that.

That would make Ash Pokemon into aura warriors with their experimentations. And so Ash if he knows.

And the grade he knows to have.
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 2/27
Ch 12

That return is close to Nuke powerful incredible close brotherly love family friendship .

What is closer with that kind of power and love with that return.
That is showing something.
Flamingcheesepie chapter 21 . 2/27
And so ends a great Pokemon fanfiction. Rip in peace. Good luck with whatever is consuming your time, since it sounds like you're gonna need it! I hope that the rest of your life turns out for the better!
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 2/27
Ch 10
Mew in disguise ready to help.
Xperior chapter 21 . 2/26
Why is life always causing trouble for the best authors?
dragonwolf12 chapter 21 . 2/26
While I can't say that I'm not disappointed that you don't be able to finish this ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC AND INCREDIBLE story, I understand your time reasons. If you don't think you'll be able to finish it, you may want to consider trying to adopt it out to another author to finish. Perhaps give them an outline you'd like them to follow should they want to...anyway it's a thought.

Good luck with your Post-Graduate program, I do hope that you will finish this story eventually.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 21 . 2/26
That is a pity since this is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Good luck.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 21 . 2/26