Reviews for Sinnoh Revamped
princesswareesha3 chapter 21 . 8/23
Osum
Amazing
TheCrazedPokeFan chapter 5 . 8/8
The James Bond reference, I see... hoping that the Pokemon series includes stuff like this. Nice one
DRAGONWORKS chapter 21 . 7/7
When are you planning on updating again?
NZPBroz chapter 1 . 4/15
did Pidgeot not cross your mind
dreameater75 chapter 21 . 2/26
It's one of the best stories I have ever read. Although I think that ash should increase his power of aura and his control over the original aura at a more faster rate. Otherwise I think that it's great. I am looking forward to more new chapters. Hope you upload soon.
a huge fan chapter 21 . 12/9/2016
Hi I don't want to try and pressure you into writing something but your fic is one of the best I've ever read ever. If you were to upload even if its just a few small chapters it would be great
TekExplorer chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
awesome!

you should continue this!
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
Huh, this is like third time reading bits and pieces of this and I just realized how true what Paul said was, Ash has got some pretty damn OP pokemon, I can't remember if Charizard and Lucario have a bout or not in this fic. Kinda annoyed that I can't remember since I have read it from beginning to end once.
PikachuReading02 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Welp...looks like reading this was kinda for nothing. This was the one thinf that made me read more. And now it won't even get love. It would be amazing if after all these years. This one made a comeback, but I guess I'm only hoping...
InlovewithyouElejah14 chapter 21 . 9/3/2016
Please update soon
EnderCreeper11 chapter 21 . 8/23/2016
I summon Exodia, Mega-Arcues, and Emerakul to Destroy you. If you do not write more chapters, the 3 Will Find you.
Mega-Arcues is level 100, Docile Nature
?-type, Ability Wonder Guard
1339 HP (Not that it matters)
310 ATK
310 DEF
310 SP ATK
310 SP DEF
310 SPD
Exodia is a card that just sais "You win the Duel" and Emerakul is 15/15 Card which destroys Time. While Sealed. This Emerakul is Unsealed. I am sure you can find time to make a new chapter
EnderCreeper11 chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
Dawn Phrase When she lets out her pokemon is "Spotlight" not "Take the Stage" thats May's. Get the Coordinator Companions Right. Second, I'm thinking Return is so powerful because ash has a Friendship level with Pikachu of 231-1 rather than 255.
Anonymous Person chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
Yes, the situation is grave and I think Mew has good reason to be hysterical BUT it is just so freakin' hard to imagine Mew of all pokemon going into hysterics.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2016