Reviews for Breaking Point: Revised
Jerome chapter 8 . 3/20
Hey man I've never really reviewed a story before but this time I think I have to. This is easily the best Ben/Gwen story I've ever read and I really think you should finish. There's more I want to say but it would probably sound weird and creepy, so I'll just go now.
TitaniumTomboy chapter 8 . 1/22
Omg these were soo good that I literally didn't get up for four days because I was just addicted, and I had to save them on my phone because they're so amazing skfisjenfkd
Keep up the fabulous work :D
DoreeReveur chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I know it has been 2 years, but update please? Pretty please?
kami kyuubi sama chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
This is awesome. Why isn't there more?
Nathaniel WD chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
read this and the previous story of this in like 2 hours and no more -.-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Bummer last update was 2 years ago
StreakingHerculobus chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
The best fanfic I have ever read, writing wise and plot wise. I hope you continue the story or at least get to the part where their secret is exposed to their parents because that has been what i was waiting on.
Andi chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I need more of this cuteness. Update pretty please. Like, I'm dying inside because I looked at the update date.
tmb1112 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Last Chapter: "Winter was coming"
Stark family motto: "Winter is Coming."
Coincidence no!
Family Tennyson Family Stark
PS- I love your story and if u ever decided to continue then great but it's been amazing so far. Thanks
Guest chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Please update this don't give up on this story please! If you see this please update!:,(
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
keep going I have to say this story is by far the best story ive read for ben ten and possibly even in general so please continue
Fleightfire chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
I want to see more!
dragolf chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
hope this isnt dropped its a good story
tankanon chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
I'll be frank.

You are one of the best writers I've had the pleasure of reading so far on this site. Your style is always simple to read, but not in the sense of plot, but construction. No matter where I choose to pick up, I can always bet on finding the dialogue and narration clear and concise with a good amount of variation between simple and complex word choice. And your characterization... Without going too deep into it, you have nailed the actions, thoughts and emotions of the characters you are portraying down to a 'T'. Everyone is believable and no-one has a magic understanding of the world around them or a sudden, overwhelming sense of maturity being pulled out of thin air.

What I am trying to say is: please finish this story. You are good. This is good.

pls
kostigan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
You have such a gift for writting when it comes to natural progression of relationship. This fandom is trully happy to have you. Best of luck, hope you'll update soon.