Reviews for Breaking Point
Aurora Nightstar chapter 4 . 10/12
I love Halloween. This sounded like so much fun. Loved the discussion on weirdest thing you ever seen. I have a feeling some of that will come up again. You do have a nice sense of humor. Go slave! LOL Then Ben saying he was going to lick everything, very funny. The ending of this chapter was so sweet where they finally were able to come together as a couple.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 8 . 10/11
Love it!
The Howling Behemoth chapter 5 . 10/9
Ah puberty, that time when you're sure your body hates you.
Nice chapter, as always.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 4 . 10/8
Love it and show it! Be proud Gwen!
The Howling Behemoth chapter 3 . 10/8
I'm glad that they're...open minded seems like the best choice of words.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 2 . 10/8
Feels and parents questioning it. Love it!
The Howling Behemoth chapter 1 . 10/7
Emotional AND cute, I love it.
Aurora Nightstar chapter 3 . 10/4
Wonderful expression of tear-jerking emotions. This was very good. I think Carl missed the point about the steak dinners. I found that amusing. You are great at picking out little details that help tell the story, like the parenting books and the flashback to remembering that on the day Ken died, Ben and Gwen were pretty much forgotten. This was a beautifully written chapter.
Aurora Nightstar chapter 2 . 9/25
Yeah, stick figures is probably at the upper limit of my artistic skills too. I had a feeling about what was wrong with Gwen pretty early on. This was nicely done. I loved Ben’s sense of humor at being an over achiever in sleeping though every class. The parents are ok with Ben staying in the same room with Gwen overnight? Yeah, might be a dream. Great chapter.
highlander348 chapter 8 . 9/23
I really hope you update this wonderful story soon. Did you have writers block or just lost inspiration? I was just curious. :)
Aurora Nightstar chapter 1 . 9/21
I didn’t get to read the previous version for comparison purposes, but I greatly enjoyed this. At first I was slightly tricked into thinking he was chasing someone evil in the beginning, but cute when it was just Ben and Gwen playing tag. The kiss scene was good. Ben’s reaction to hearing Gwen say she didn’t want to go to school really cracked me up. I love the way Ben won the argument over him being awesome, also smart and funny. I am glad he cared enough for Gwen not to force her to choose between him and Michelle. This was a great chapter. I see you my buddy is such a fan of your stories. Great chapter thanks.
Hassan.Elgarni chapter 6 . 9/5
Hi I am from Morocco and I m really in love with the way you write, not only that but I would like to say whoa. There is some lack of words, sorry. Anyway, please don t let us haning. and Thank you for this by the way. I hope that Man of Action sees what you can do.

While I m writing this review/comment I would also like to say tha child of cousins and I m not suffering any Congenital disorder. Only that I closly gained every thing that my parents have, bad and good.

That was a reference to ben and gwens child. By the way, Morocco doesn t forbid cousin s marrige nor does the sociaty look down on it. But from what I can see, USA sociaty looks down on me and that makes me feel bad.
jasongd chapter 8 . 9/2
Great story congrats
I reallny hope you will continue this
can't wait for next chapter please! please! PLEASE! update
Zoommerfish chapter 1 . 8/25
Are you ever going to continue this, because this series is one of the few Ben 10 fanfics (out of almost 6k!) that is readable and interesting.
DRSDavidSoft chapter 1 . 6/20
Just finished reading these two stories, easily the best two weeks of my life. Just wanted to let you know that we would still love if you updated these. I appreciate your writing, so much great detail, high quality and in canon writing. I loved the character developments. I don't care if you read this in 2018,2019,2020... even 2030s. Just please update this story, whenever you can. I'll wait for you to finish it! It's to gold to let it go.