Reviews for Breaking Point: Revised
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
PMS. Gwen had her first period.
Titan chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Are you going to finish this?
lochraven chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Oh my god please tell me you plan on updating! Your bwen content is so perfect and so in canon, and I'm loving the storyline so far!
Meazm chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Please update !
Luigi chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Then they all kissed a-Kevin and got-a supah pregnant. The End!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
I really hope you continue this. As others have said, this is better than Canon and I now have even more reason to Headcanon everything after the original series as an AU. This is canon for me now and forever.
Alrissa chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Oh darn.

I forgot to check he dates when I started in on the sequel.

Oh well. They rescued the old man, kicked butt and they all lived happily ever efter and got their own spacship.
kinglan10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
So...You still alive? If so then I hope you would consider returning to this story.

It's pretty good and is the best Ben X Gwen Fic on FF. I rarely ever log in, but, I felt it might be worth it since this story was just so good.
Anonymous Fan chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
I sincerely and deeply hope you haven't given up on continuing this series. Both are fascinating and excellent studies of two characters and their relationship, and if I am blunt, better done than canon. Truly, when I watch the show, my mind assumes that Little Moments is where the series ends. (And that mindset adds greatly to the experience.)
Please. Continue.
Finished chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
I really like how you have written this story. It does Ben Gwen's relationship so well as well as the fact they are cousins. I really like how you have created fresh and interest charterers like both parent couples. Can you please finished this story or put a on break massag
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
Go Gwen! Loved the Halloween dance.
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Ugh, terrible time in a girl's life. Ben trying to fight his father's hold though was great. His emotions were great and the parent's coming in was great. This chapter was just great, hahahaha.
trepidon chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
Noooeee it ends so abruptlyyyyyy nooo!
Man...it was gettimg good, you described everything so perfectly! The disk, the ringsx Max saying on the disk that "i have the omnitrix and its safe somewhere i put it", to have whomever who was watching the program on the disk, to send them his way and not ben / gwens.
Beyond brilliant
And this was made in 2012. NO WHERE NEAR 2016! GENIUS BEFORE, A BIGGER GENIUS NOW.
You are amazing. Even tho you stopped writing this, (hopefully you come back, maybe when your bored / not busy, idk), i hope you dont stop writing in general.
Express your talent, share it like you did with us!
You deserve it.
Thank you for writing this, i will definitely re-read this, im already thinking of the things i read couple weeks ago, and its soundjng even better than the first time i read it.
Totally awesome!
Thanks again, love your story, one of your #1 fans,
Trepidon.
trepidon chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Omg noď that omnitrix is BENs omnitrix! Noooo! Howd this phony alan get it! Wtf!
trepidon chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Looks like bens got a case of "bow-nerd"
Omg...thats so cute and kinda messed up! But then again. ..a couple of tweens meeting puberty headfirst few years earlier than average, id say its pretty normal. Rare, but normal. And cute! I love it!