Reviews for Between Heartbeats (or, Five Times Clint Barton's life changed)
horsegirl275 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
This is lovely and sad and beautiful. Wonderful writing.
notashamedtobe chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Oh I love that she said it. In your other fics it's always him first or just him so that was awesone
notashamedtobe chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Oh my
avengingwolves chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
haha loved the end!
hawkeyeforever chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
That was wonderful:) I love the part where it says he was pretty sure he was about to cry:) this is a really great story, I love it:) Happy Writing:)
adara-greenleaf chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
her eyes drift back shut and Clint is pretty sure she starts snoring.

So yeah. Definitely his daughter. HA! Hilarious!

YES! Loved the last two lines!

Okay, so it was a great chapter (aside from the whole "I love you" bit, but whatever. I'm odd.) and I'm very glad I read it!

As to an earlier comment (your other baby fic) I guess the name you had in mind was Evelyn. I like it.
adara-greenleaf chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
My fav so far of course! Is that really what he did to her? Stuck an arrow through her arm? I think I said in another comment that I want to write a Clint/Tash first meet story, and I'm trying to do research about what's canon, and I can't really find anything online about how Tash came to work for SHIELD other than that Clint brought her in.

Baby fic huh? Well...I guess I can't really stop here, can I? I'm too curious. I think you need to write some more rough sex fics. I like it when they're rough.
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Man, I can't even imagine what it must be like to kill your own flesh and blood. Good chapter.
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
A circus. I know it's canon, but seriously...am I the only one who thinks it's kind of silly? Where else are you gonna learn archery, though, huh?
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow...I had no idea he was in the car with them. Is that canon or something you came up with? Either way this was very powerful and very vivid. You're great with descriptive writing.
kearla chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
SHE FINALLY FINALLY SAID I LOVE YOU. FINALLY. Thought it'd never happen! Cheering inside! :D
Separate Entity chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Amazing! I love it!
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
My favorite chapter so far.