Reviews for Incognito Ichigo
UPDDDDAAAATTTTEEEEE PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE!
YoloBetch205 chapter 7 . 6/22
I NEED MOAREEEE OMG QAQ I LOVE IT PLS PLS PLS CONTINUE THIS FICTION ASDFGHJKL ARGHHH *FANGIRLS*
vivianaurelia10 chapter 7 . 6/10
your fic is great! I absolutely love this one, when will you update this fic I really can't wait. I just starting read it today and I can't stop until the last chapter. And now I'm courious about what happend next. Update please!please!please!please!
Kiochii chapter 7 . 4/15
OMG where is the next chapter! I seriously wish to read more!
Hope you update soon. A very good story. Especially since I HAS NO ROMANCE!
Been getting annoyed with those lately lol.
Once again thanks for the start of a amazing story and cant wait for the update.
ytygr chapter 5 . 4/2
I do hope you get back to this story at some point I like to see what you come up with. I have reread this a few time hoping for an update but so far no luck. Maybe this time!
StarOfTime chapter 4 . 3/11
Just thought I'd mention that the first time he is asked for his name he says Ichirou Kaien, not Ichirou Shiba. Well done with the story.
You have tooooooooo finish thissssssss! Please!
I wonder why they do not check up on ichigo...? Maybe they were forbidden to disturb him? Like just to let him have a normal life. And since they're stationed in karakura when ichigo moves around for his job the shinigami cant even secretly visit him while on their missions/patrols?
Oh yea and I kinda miss ichogo's orange hair so how abt his hair changes back when he releases zangetsu? And does his hollow powers come back as well? What about his Quincy powers? I mean he was born of the 3 so technically his soul is of the 3 and the powers shouldn't be lost to him. Oh maybe when his dad finally decides to tell him abt his origins then he'll find out that he's part Quincy and that his hollow will always be with him. Maybe you could make his hollow more tame coz he died? I dunno anything goes huh?
Oh nooo why is there no more chapters :'(
I wanna see him own Kido and graduate early breaking all records and then his reveal has got to be dramatic like in the middle of battle where he has no choice but to call the real zangetsu out or smth I mean zangetsu in any form (except its sealed form) is a give away to his identity hahaha please update its a good story. Hard to find good stories now, well hard for me at least...
The only prob I had was that ichigo dislikes Byakuya, I mean Byakuya changed hs ways after ichigo gave him the brother talk and he found out that the execution was a scam. I like Byakuya. Rmb the scene where he told tsukishima that it doesn't matter if he's some impt person to him he'll cut down those who are enemies of ichigo? Well smth along those lines.

I also think its strange and mean how soul society doesn't check up on him just coz he's powerless and cant see them :( though I don't like it either that ichigo is starting to not care abt ukitake :( he's such a nice guy! Though sick.
Why did he first introduced himself as ichirou kaien? Its should be Shiba right...?
ytygr chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
It's been so long since this has been updated I hope you will update soon.
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Wow! I really lose the story line of your fanfic! I found myself loving every chapter. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I would really appreciate it if you would. Thanks! :D
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Loved this. It's awesome XD
poisonivy9675 chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Whoa, that was unexpected... I'm actually kinda irritated with Orihime now, that wasn't very nice of her. Superb chapter! Chapters! Sorry I didn't review for all of them but I usually just do it for the latest one. I hope you continue this, it's really good.