Reviews for Incognito Ichigo
wolfeshade6 chapter 4 . 4/16
It says Ichirou Kaien, not Ichirou Shiba.
OMG this is amazing! U need to update soon please!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 7 . 1/8
Where did you go? I grwatly enjoyed reading this, but you're one of those authors that promise to return only to stay silent. I hate those and I really hope that you just got bored or lost your muse and that I'm not writing this to a dead person - it always crosses my mind in these kind of cases
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Great story! Can't wait for next chapter!
NekoTora243 chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
Aww, and I was enjoying this story, too...I loved Yukimura's reaction towards Ichigo's real identity and I wanna read more on it, maybe more funny reactions from those he knew, like Kenpachi! This is really fun to read.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
UPDDDDAAAATTTTEEEEE PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE!
YoloBetch205 chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
I NEED MOAREEEE OMG QAQ I LOVE IT PLS PLS PLS CONTINUE THIS FICTION ASDFGHJKL ARGHHH *FANGIRLS*
vivianaurelia10 chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
your fic is great! I absolutely love this one, when will you update this fic I really can't wait. I just starting read it today and I can't stop until the last chapter. And now I'm courious about what happend next. Update please!please!please!please!
Kiochii chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
OMG where is the next chapter! I seriously wish to read more!
Hope you update soon. A very good story. Especially since I HAS NO ROMANCE!
Been getting annoyed with those lately lol.
Once again thanks for the start of a amazing story and cant wait for the update.
ytygr chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
I do hope you get back to this story at some point I like to see what you come up with. I have reread this a few time hoping for an update but so far no luck. Maybe this time!
StarOfTime chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
Just thought I'd mention that the first time he is asked for his name he says Ichirou Kaien, not Ichirou Shiba. Well done with the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
You have tooooooooo finish thissssssss! Please!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
I wonder why they do not check up on ichigo...? Maybe they were forbidden to disturb him? Like just to let him have a normal life. And since they're stationed in karakura when ichigo moves around for his job the shinigami cant even secretly visit him while on their missions/patrols?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Oh yea and I kinda miss ichogo's orange hair so how abt his hair changes back when he releases zangetsu? And does his hollow powers come back as well? What about his Quincy powers? I mean he was born of the 3 so technically his soul is of the 3 and the powers shouldn't be lost to him. Oh maybe when his dad finally decides to tell him abt his origins then he'll find out that he's part Quincy and that his hollow will always be with him. Maybe you could make his hollow more tame coz he died? I dunno anything goes huh?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Oh nooo why is there no more chapters :'(
I wanna see him own Kido and graduate early breaking all records and then his reveal has got to be dramatic like in the middle of battle where he has no choice but to call the real zangetsu out or smth I mean zangetsu in any form (except its sealed form) is a give away to his identity hahaha please update its a good story. Hard to find good stories now, well hard for me at least...
The only prob I had was that ichigo dislikes Byakuya, I mean Byakuya changed hs ways after ichigo gave him the brother talk and he found out that the execution was a scam. I like Byakuya. Rmb the scene where he told tsukishima that it doesn't matter if he's some impt person to him he'll cut down those who are enemies of ichigo? Well smth along those lines.

I also think its strange and mean how soul society doesn't check up on him just coz he's powerless and cant see them :( though I don't like it either that ichigo is starting to not care abt ukitake :( he's such a nice guy! Though sick.