Reviews for The Zoo Hypothesis
EveningBlack chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
I just had to read this again, gosh. It's one of the fics that is always on my mind, I'm always recalling one line or another, I love it.
PianoPrincess chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
Omigoodness! I spent all day reading this from start to finish, I was so hooked. I could see the whole thing playing out in my mind like a movie. It kind of reminded me of the movie Avatar, but still completely original.

I wasn't going to click on this at first, because I don't generally read sci-fi or AU for that matter, but I had already read Negative, and I knew that you are really great author. You did an awesome job on this!
EveningBlack chapter 33 . 6/9/2013
BWUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! A rollercoaster ride if crazy crazy crazy! I'm dying hun what do I do oh god. You had to fucking go get them killed, oh the fluff, and the repeated moments you shatter my heart, and oh god I love you
mxmsupporter chapter 33 . 5/19/2013
TT waah, the ending already! It was so sweet, funny, touching and teaching me something... Although the few chapters where there's deja vu mainly nearly killed me. :D all the time i couldnt stop thinking "damn! Read his book already!" ;) but it was a perfect thing to do, because although their death was one of the most beautiful scenes there, it was still so sad... But i was even more sad when there came a chap in which Matt didnt know anything bout Mello... Luckily, everything went back to normal . And you know whan made me happy the most..? That Matt's Camaro was ALIVE! xD Damn, this car is georgous... Anyway, it was the craziest MxM fic ive ever read, but i dont regret any minute of it! Fav chap? I think ?16?th one, this one where Matt was a sex educator, heh ;).
On the other hand, whats in your fics that i always read them in 2-3 days? I mean they are freakin long, the chapters are extremely long too, but even although my eyes hurt like crazy, i still read them... Damn you :D.
Oh, and the last thing. You managed to make the lemon fluffy and smut at the same time... Big respect!
Oh, and probably the last, last thing :). I know that Mello was quite OOC here, and i accept that, but you cant imagine my disappointed face when i realised that he will never wear any leather... xD yep, a pervert that i am
Attention: SPAM. Update TSFMS soon! :)
mxmsupporter chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Hello! Its me again :p. I didnt mean to review this soon again, but the " Hello, I'm Matt, and I'm a sex educator for aliens." sentence and the whole situation had killed me xDD. I love your writing style! 3
mxmsupporter chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Did you read '12 nin no yasashii koroshia: leo murder case"? Coz at some point, Mello's speech was so hard to understand for me as this manga... xD But Great Lord Jashin, this fic is so... Overwhelming! Tale-like! The love is pure, the love is explained as sth that can hurt you, but gives you better feelings anyway. This is the best non-hollywood-shit like description of love ive ever got to know. Makes me want to find someone that will love me as much as Mello loves Matt and Matt loves Mello... So what they are imaginary! Fuck people that say only reality matters! :D The parts where Mello explains his feelings are so breathtaking! I smiled and weeped at the same time... Just beautiful. At first I didnt want to read it ("bah, aliens?! This cant be good...") but damn, now i cant wait to read another one. A truly epic fanfic! ¡ Guy sensei & Rock Lee's embrace.
And please, update TSFMS soon :).
krihs chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
Oh God, I’m so late… I wish I could review as fast as you update, but unfortunately, I can only read your chapters on my phone, and I can’t post reviews with it, so I have to wait until I’m at work XD
I haven’t read the last chapter yet because… Because I don’t want THZ to end ;A;

So, I guess that Mello has written his own history in the books he had from Emaghi, and that transporting them from one reality to another has been a mistake (though I don’t complain because it means fluff XD)
I love the idea of Mello staring at his plants, for a reason. I can imagine him, sat on the floor, looking at a cactus and just smiling and grinning and smiling some more. So cute 3
(And I imagine Matt doing the same, staring lovingly at Mello, too XD)

I wanted to ask you something: can I review in French for the last chapter? I know that most of your readers are English and they wouldn’t understand and all, but I feel like I’d have more things to say if I could use my mother tongue (I always feel lame because I can’t say many things when I review in English D: )
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 33 . 5/9/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! It was so original, and great to read. I love Mello's innocent-cuteness, and his mission to find love, all of it is perfect! Amazing job :)
UnknownPromise chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. Like always it was as if you could control my feelings and use them with words as you want to, that's amazing
Mellos role, as being innocent and pure fits him well in this fanfiction, and was reasonable.
As was Matts role, in being all confused and everything, because our little alien!Mello had such an effect to him.

And the lemon...*_* *drools* It was just like I hoped it would be. Matt on top, and Mello, all cute and loving.. and you showed that it was a really special first time for both of them.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful fanfiction with us, it brought regularily a smile in my face xD
Have a nice day!
Kiseiko-chan chapter 33 . 5/6/2013
I really enjoyed your story, well written and very moving! I will read more from you as soon as my exams are over and I have more time :)
Lotta Devon chapter 33 . 5/6/2013
That was beautiful! The tattoos were beautiful! The love is beautiful! The end was beautiful!
This has been a very well written fic :) you obviously thought through it a lot, the plot was great (I love the whole rewind thing), and there were some very imaginitive ideas! Awesome :)
FingaInDaNoz chapter 33 . 5/6/2013
That's such a beautiful ending, I cried.
You're an amazing writer, my favorite ever.
FingaInDaNoz chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
They know they know they know!
CatatonicVanity chapter 33 . 5/5/2013
... Totally worth the wait.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!
Mello aka HeavenCat chapter 33 . 5/5/2013
I love you so much... ! 3
For this whole FF!
sie ist echt super, toll geschrieben und das ende *-*

Und ich muss dich weder hassen noch töten xD
I was afraid of the end.. but its awesome!

*cuddle* See ya in too sexy xD