Reviews for The Most Powerful of All
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
...wow...interesting thing at the end there about Lydia. Anyway I totally enjoy this, update soon. Bye!
dreamer2322 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
dreamer2322 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Xx-Beautiful-Chaos-xX chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Update Soon! xD
brightnight003 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
A really nice chapter :3 I hope, everything turnes out fine and that we'll hear from Erica and Boyd again. I love how Derek is starting to realize his feelings towards Stiles. In most story's it's just Stiles who starts realizing he likes Derek and Derek likes him back without much explanation (exept they are mates or Detek is in heat...)
Keel up the great work. This story is really interesting and I hope, you'll continue soon.

By the way, will we get to hear more from Peter? I think he's a great character and I love him in your story. Maybe he can give Derek a few relationship tipps xD That wouldn't only be hilarious but also totally awkward xD ;)
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
eek, this is really interesting, please continue the great work!

lots of love

Zee :3
dreamer2322 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
dreamer2322 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
dreamer2322 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
dreamer2322 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
peachmikey11 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Oh Lord, I didn't think this could get any better, but it just did. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFIC.
dreamer2322 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
QT05 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
That was a quick update. Yay!

It's good to see Stiles is better. Well, at least he isn't in the hospital any longer. Hopefully now that Stiles opened up to Derek a little bit, the two will continue on with this trend and share more. They have so much in common, and they are both hurting. They could definitely use each other to help get better. To try to get past all the horrors from their past.

Great job.

I look forward to your next update.
QT05 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Emotional chapter, that's for sure. Well planned out and really well written. The first scene was one HUGE paragraph which was hard to read. Need more spaces! *wink*

I'm confused about why Stiles thinks he is responsible for his mother's death. Didn't she die from cancer or something like that?

I look forward to your next update.
QT05 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great first chapter. I'm definitely interested in where you plan on going with this story.

You did a fantastic job of keeping Stiles and Derek in character. While it is true that they were being more open with their emotions and actually showing them, I still think that their behaviour was realistic and reasonable considering the situation. After all the crap Stiles had to put up with, and the beating he got, it's expected that he'll have one of his panic attacks. Also, Derek has a lot on his plate with no one to help him except Stiles, so of course he'd be concerned. His only hope of getting help (i.e., Stiles) is currently unavailable to help him, so obviously he'd do whatever he needs to do in order to fix that and get the help he needs. And should he discover that he might have deeper feelings for Stiles than he originally thought, then so be it. *wink*

Great start. Keep up the good work.