Reviews for The Baby Games
kelmikmag chapter 46 . 3/27
great job!
Meli Lullaby chapter 1 . 2/28
Your idea seems promising. Have to read more to make sure :)
HalleyJoe chapter 46 . 2/26
Amazing story the ending was kind of jam packed but other than that great story. I couldn't stop reading
everlarkfourtris chapter 46 . 2/9
This was amazing, oh my god I cried and laughed throughout the entire book. Oh my goodness, this was AMAZING!
BenVestaraAwsome chapter 46 . 1/11
Make a sequel from then on and also a (pr/s)equel of life after melanie to this
BenVestaraAwsome chapter 25 . 1/11
"I'm next!" Fen says, tossing me a badly wrapped gift. Inside is a blue apron.

"Thanks." I say, holding out.

"Oh my God." Rye cackles.

"What?" I say, turning the apron around. And then I see it. Katniss collapses into a fit of laughter. Printed right in the middle, in bold white letters, is nine words.

Peeta Mellark: Making babies since the age of sixteen

"Fen!" I say, looking at my brother in disbelief, a wide grin spreading over my face.

"You're welcome, little brother." Fen says, nodding regally.

"Jesus." Katniss gasps, wiping tears from her cheeks. I nudge her and she presses her lips together, trying not to laugh.

"If you loved that, you're going to love my present!" Rye exclaims, clutching at his stomach. Fen glances down his second brother.

"Are you alright?" He asks warily. Rye shakes his head, his eyes bright and mischievous.

"Here you go Peet. Enjoy." My brother says, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small perfectly square box, wrapped in a piece of newspaper.

The whole room is tense as I find the edge of the paper to unwrap my gift. I've just seen the top of what's inside when I bring my hand up to cover my eyes.

"Seriously Rye?" I ask. Rye cries out, laughing like a hyena on the floor.

"What is it?" Fen asks. Katniss sits upright, craning her neck to see the package. My cheeks turn red-hot and I sigh heavily.

"It's a box of condoms." I say. Fen sits there, confused for about three seconds before high-fiving Rye and clapping his hands.

"Rye!" Dad groans. I look at Katniss, who is covering her mouth with of her hands, little bursts of air coming out of her nose as she desperately tries to curb her hysterical laughter. Thank God she's got a good sense of humour, or this would've been very awkward.

Its 3 in the morning and im trying not to wake people
Guest chapter 46 . 12/15/2013
This is so underrated it deserves more reviews! So good!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/14/2013
Great story! My only problem is with the last chapter, which was rushed and didn't fit in with the rest of the story at all. Although there were rumblings of rebellion mentioned in other chapters, it was too sudden at the end (45 & 1/2 fantastic chapters for 9 months of pregnancy and relationship development, but only 1/2 for a two year rebellion?) And the way Katniss became the Mockingjay was entirely too forced.

Also, unless Melanie is a very slow child, she'd be speaking in in complete sentences by 5 and not wearing nighttime diapers by 7 or 8, as the timeline suggests her age to be.
Allium Banner chapter 46 . 12/15/2013
A deep, yet adorable story. I loved reading it.
kinky chapter 45 . 12/1/2013
u r an amazing author read all the story and i am dying 4 more pleaz continue it and make sure mitch rye and madge and her family r alive like the book plz im begging u i am literally on my knees her i feel like i need the story to breathe so i can live
it allows me to escape reality.
it allows me to feel
#safe #happy #feel like im katniss #love peeta mallark/ josh hutcherson(who i practically stalk) #lustful
plz chapter 46 . 11/30/2013
aaaaawwwwwww this story is absuloute brialliant.
plz can u carry on the story and find out that rye mitch madge and her family are alive
MissHunni chapter 46 . 11/26/2013
Now I'm crying again. Mitch is dead. I'm in love with this, but I hate it so much! It keeps making me cry. ;-;
MissHunni chapter 38 . 11/25/2013
I realize that it has been like 5 months, but every time I see the name Mitch, I cry. This is an amazing fic, and i'm glad I found it even though I was late. With that said, R.I.P. Mitch Lucker. Keep stomping!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/19/2013
Aw, I loved it. Seriously, it was great. Definitely a favorite of mine. And it was so well written! I'll have to look into your other stories!
grace chapter 40 . 9/17/2013
you scared the hell out of me! i was CRYING X"D bravo!