Reviews for Pretending
Kalin Greyv chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
oh...that is so not gonna end well...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Oh my god hahaha Allen's so dead hahaha I can't wait to see how the other NAOH react to him dating road haha oh this is getting good
Stormy night of rain92 chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Ahhhh longer term season T.T that fast. well waiting for next season. excellent decision allen lol, and now good lavi has more opportunities fuck yeah; now it only remains to know if allen will be against the Noah
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
I loved this season I'll wait for the next one hehe
Diavo chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
how about on the next chapter, just as they are going to fight allen falls to his knees, clutching his head as the stigmata apears. Road gets shocked and dosent atack and when the earl arives Road talks him into taking allen to the ark. allen wakes up as a noah and that way he can stay together with road. then they go and kill the girl with the overly repetative name.
D.gray man chick chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Luv this! I will sign up for the contest
Stormy night of rain92 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
O. OR GMOS! Already I want to see will allen, if you see a road in these ... you must fall into the mouth drooling. oah that allen is not able to apologize and that they got it wrong and despite not to kill him and save it in the real story by God ... lenalee deserves that the hit go that women taking to Lavi there near jolines. Thank you for your message have responded to your Oc and as well I hope the next chapter
LadyMimi101 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Hello! I love your story and its awesome! For the contest, idk if you would want to use mine but here goes. You can change some stuff if you want, and if you want to know more, PM me.
Name: Matsumoto Haruka (Last Name, First Name)
Creature: Exorcist
Appearance: Haruka has a green left eye and a right red eye. She has short brown hair and perfers to wear boy clothes. For her uniform, she wears a jacket similar to Allen's first one, but hers ends at her waist. She has a stadard blue skirt but perfers to wear her pants.
Main trait: Haruka is distant, but she gets along well with everyone except Lenalee, since she knows Lenalee tricked Allen. She is not afraid to kill akuma, Noah, or even fellow humans.
Trade Mark Item: Her innocence-Shinigami Eyes. She can weave illusions and sometimes sees the future, but its rare. For her illusions, its kind of like how Road did to Lavi in the Ark, but she will kill you in her illusions, leaving you brain dead to the world.
Sorry its so long. Update soon!
dieya105 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Name: Sloth

Gender: Female

Creature: Noah

Occupation: Psychologist

Appearance: Red eyes, long black and blond hair, 5"2, petite, curvy, wears a simple long dark red dress, pale.

Main Trait: Has multiple personalities.

Trade Mark Item: Two retractable scythes chained together.
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I love this can't wait to find out what happens next
Usagi-chan127 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
i like it keep updating
Stormy night of rain92 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
You can send me that requirements are needed for the character that sparring is that I would like to participate thank you send me a mp
And with regard to the chapter: 'fucking hell because they do not know allen nothing with regard to the dream of road and when you know that it is Noah T. T
Diavo chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
*throws a botle filled with a liquid that somhow had separeted read, gold and gray colors inside at allen.* there now you will turn into a noah and your wiew on humanity has changed so that you want to kill them all and you also get back together with Road.
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I liked this chap can't wait for the next :))
Memaiva chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Name: Bree

Occupation: Artist

Age: 14

Appearance: shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes and fair-skinned. (She is 4.11", really short) petite