Reviews for Stealing From The Rich
who tf knows chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
You CANNOT leave us on a cliff hanger like that! Everybody's talking about war and its the call before the storm and John is Star's father (star wars) and everyone's coupling up and I really hope no one dies and I'm rambling again.
Sorry.
Ahhh I like this story.
Aria chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE PLS
hazel chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
another job well done and good chapter!keep it up!cant wait for the next one!
mrhawkprime chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
cod you ad bruce Wayne as the dark knight who returns form the forntlines of the war with his wife princess Diana who cod be king Richards little sister.
Sofia Michelle chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Haven't read this in a long time! Can't wait for more!
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
*claps* yay your back!:)
TheJRose chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
my dear girl you are pure AWESOME. I mean the imagination that it took to take this cool cartoon and to mix it with a epic Disney movie is stunning. I myself cant do stuff like this but can right a story so do me a fav and check it out art/The-New-Girl-1-421014273
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
oohhh i hope jinx wins!girls can beet boys up! yA!
L.X.ie chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
I know that Jinx is just going to beat his butt Xp
VixenFlyer chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and who is nicole?
I was thinking kole
cartoongeek13 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
More fluff please. :3
Ravenstar8 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
If you get this, please respond. I am a guest reviewer, and I want an account on this website, but for now, I'm doing this.

Thanks for the BBxRae. I think we all needed that. You are an awesome writer and I wish I could write like you. Heck, what am I saying. I'm tiny. As if I'd ever learn.

Thank you again, and if you have the chance, please respond to this review. It would mean a LOT.
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww
Soooo sweet
Please please please update!
SimplyaCritic chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
This is really good more bb/rae Plz
Miss geek chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Yayyyyy one of my fav stories has an update praise The Lord it was so good pls continue