Reviews for The Smallest Victor
HG Black chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
OMG! Such an amazing story! I'd love to see a sequel, but since you haven't updated this story since 2013 I assume there will be no sequel?
GeminiEyes chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
would've loved to read more of this story
Elricsister chapter 12 . 6/11/2016
Well, it was good, as always.
(FNSHD)
Lizardphobia chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
Wonderful. Everything was just right. I loved how it ended.
sara-nadia chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
PLEASE SEQUEL
Ro-Lee chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
Amazing story, I loved it. And it breaks my heart that there won't be a sequel. :(
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
I too would love to see a sequel to this story. I love that it appears district 12 has come together to save Katniss from going into the hunger games.
MidnightRain143 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Wow, what a great story! I love that Katniss fell for Peeta while he protected Prim. The way you wrote the romance between Peeta and Katniss felt real and heartfelt. Excellent job. And that ending! I thought for sure that Katniss was doomed for a minute there, and you turned it around and started the rebellion early! The somber attitude of the first half of the last chapter was really well done. Though I wish there was a sequel, I am content imagining that the Victors, their families, and a good number of townspeople made it to 13 and fueled the rebellion from there.

And Peeta being the mockingjay is a nice touch! I have read other stories where Prim goes to the arena and is them dubbed the mockingjay in Katniss's place, but let's be real- Katniss and Prim are two completely different people. Prim would not rebel the same way Katniss did initially and the way you made Peeta the mockingjay as he basically led the rebellion was really cool and well thought out! Again, great story!
Chalayne chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Amazing! Couldn't stop reading.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
sequel!
TLWtlw chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
I wish you had wrote a sequel to this.
TLWtlw chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
I thought Foxface was from Five, not Six.
zamorabaggins chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Just wonderful! Excellent ending. I'm so grateful that you share your stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Your story is amazing! I really liked it. It was so interesting and creative. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 5/4/2015
Yay~

Mockingjay Peeta. I like the idea. I still think he would have been president in canon, that's why Collins hijacked him on purpose.. xD

It's a bit weird that Katniss was left in the background, but it's nice to have Peeta and Prim take the spotlight as the rebels. :)

Thanks for sharing!