Reviews for The Smallest Victor
zamorabaggins chapter 12 . 7/30
Just wonderful! Excellent ending. I'm so grateful that you share your stories.
Your story is amazing! I really liked it. It was so interesting and creative. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 5/4
Yay~

Mockingjay Peeta. I like the idea. I still think he would have been president in canon, that's why Collins hijacked him on purpose.. xD

It's a bit weird that Katniss was left in the background, but it's nice to have Peeta and Prim take the spotlight as the rebels. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 5/4
I'm happy for Peeta that Katniss isn't skittish about where they stand.

But now I'm looking from some feel good bonding from our two Victors. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 5/4
Well.. This is going to be awkward with Prim screaming for Peeta all the time.. Imagine if Everlark were already into each other.. xD

I think it's actually best for now that Gale acts as a buffer. Because it would appear like Katniss was just obligated to stick with Peeta. Besides this way she'll get jealous over the fact that Peeta and Prim bonding.. While she gets stuck with Gale.
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 5/4
I think Prim would have been better off going bonkers like Annie.. xD

I have my fingers crossed that Peeta wouldn't be too love-struck over this.
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 5/4
Waaahh.. Well, it was Prim's fault for asking the Gamemakers send the mutt to her..

Peeeettaa... QQ

I think despite that fact that Katniss is not in the arena.. it's safe to say she'll still have nightmares over this shit. I mean, she gets to see two of the most significant people in her life go through something like that. It changes you.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/4
I'm sorry Mrs Everdeen if I ever doubted you.. QQ

Peeta you sly dog! As they say, the way to a man's heart in through his stomach, in HG, a way to a certain Katniss' heart is her sister Prim. Right down to the letter boy!

Anyway, Mellark has four kids now, five mouths to feed! Come on sponsors, have a heart! Now they're trying to get him to be a drunk with the cocktails.. xD

If anything though, I wonder if Snow would have been offended that Peeta's motley crew has been fooling around in the Arena instead of 'keeping in line'. xD

Maybe if they keep at it, the Capitol would find them amusing enough to be a good series show? xD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/4
Peeta is running an orphanage there in the Arena.. xD

Yep, he'd definitely get sponsors now. It's like carting adorable puppies! xD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/4
I can almost see Katniss green with envy.. xD It's her little duck, but she's being a cute little for someone else! xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/4
Prim would have been spoiled rotten it Peeta had been her brother.

But anyway, goodness Mrs Everdeen, what is the meaning of this?! The milkman might not have been around, but the town baker might have?
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/4
Prim and Peeta cuteness! I'm gushing! xD They're so adorable. Katniss should definitely resign from being Prim's sister. xD
Alisha chapter 12 . 4/4