Reviews for The Smallest Victor
sara-nadia chapter 12 . 1/24
PLEASE SEQUEL
Ro-Lee chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
Amazing story, I loved it. And it breaks my heart that there won't be a sequel. :(
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
I too would love to see a sequel to this story. I love that it appears district 12 has come together to save Katniss from going into the hunger games.
MidnightRain143 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Wow, what a great story! I love that Katniss fell for Peeta while he protected Prim. The way you wrote the romance between Peeta and Katniss felt real and heartfelt. Excellent job. And that ending! I thought for sure that Katniss was doomed for a minute there, and you turned it around and started the rebellion early! The somber attitude of the first half of the last chapter was really well done. Though I wish there was a sequel, I am content imagining that the Victors, their families, and a good number of townspeople made it to 13 and fueled the rebellion from there.

And Peeta being the mockingjay is a nice touch! I have read other stories where Prim goes to the arena and is them dubbed the mockingjay in Katniss's place, but let's be real- Katniss and Prim are two completely different people. Prim would not rebel the same way Katniss did initially and the way you made Peeta the mockingjay as he basically led the rebellion was really cool and well thought out! Again, great story!
Chalayne chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Amazing! Couldn't stop reading.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
sequel!
TLWtlw chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
I wish you had wrote a sequel to this.
TLWtlw chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
I thought Foxface was from Five, not Six.
zamorabaggins chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Just wonderful! Excellent ending. I'm so grateful that you share your stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Your story is amazing! I really liked it. It was so interesting and creative. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 5/4/2015
Yay~

Mockingjay Peeta. I like the idea. I still think he would have been president in canon, that's why Collins hijacked him on purpose.. xD

It's a bit weird that Katniss was left in the background, but it's nice to have Peeta and Prim take the spotlight as the rebels. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
I'm happy for Peeta that Katniss isn't skittish about where they stand.

But now I'm looking from some feel good bonding from our two Victors. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
Well.. This is going to be awkward with Prim screaming for Peeta all the time.. Imagine if Everlark were already into each other.. xD

I think it's actually best for now that Gale acts as a buffer. Because it would appear like Katniss was just obligated to stick with Peeta. Besides this way she'll get jealous over the fact that Peeta and Prim bonding.. While she gets stuck with Gale.
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
I think Prim would have been better off going bonkers like Annie.. xD

I have my fingers crossed that Peeta wouldn't be too love-struck over this.
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Waaahh.. Well, it was Prim's fault for asking the Gamemakers send the mutt to her..

Peeeettaa... QQ

I think despite that fact that Katniss is not in the arena.. it's safe to say she'll still have nightmares over this shit. I mean, she gets to see two of the most significant people in her life go through something like that. It changes you.