Reviews for Spiced Cider
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Well that was certainly a fun Halloween.

Although I am rather disappointed about Tomoe having to point out to Himura certain things he should have known himself.. Oh well, men. XD

I wish we had some more of Kenshin's POV. XD

Wonderful read! :)
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Don't get me wrong, but somehow the first few lines of Lily Allen's song, "Smile" came to mind when Kenshin said that Tomoe told him he was "heavily distracted" by other things, hah. Love the fluffy fic! Thank you for this adorable read. :D
Jolie luv chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
pls write more. I like it. It's so sweet.
Tsukihimesama95 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
OMC! 'Kay, das it, I officially love you, and Happy Halloween... I just got back from trick or treating... Twas awesome...anyway, on to your next RK fic! Jaa ne, Phoe-chan/san. btw... "OMC" is "Oh Mah Cosplay!"
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Beautifully written. Loved it!
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was awesome, loved it.
KrisMiharu chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very nicely doe:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I really liked this story! You did a great job and put me right in the spirit!
crazi4muzik chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
this was an amazing story, it really got me excited for autumn :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I am with you on all accounts, Autumn, Halloween, and everything that goes with them are the best time of year. Thanks for making an adorable Kenshin/Kaoru story to along with them! _ Good luck in your other writings!
joyce chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
hahaha cute short fic! I too love autumn, so this was a nice read!
Lita of the Dancing Flames chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was most fun to read, but I still can't figure out what Kaoru's costume looks like. Anyway, I really enjoyed it. And it was really great to read a Halloween fic with the event itself drawing nearer. _
senivatar chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I really liked your story. Keep writing.
glow box chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
awesome its been awhile since a K&K put a stupid grin on my face
Muweyshy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012