Reviews for The Curse of Being Me
desireecarbenell chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Can't we just kill Bobby?
desireecarbenell chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Wow...Sookie is in such a dark place. What a fresh take on an old tale.
desireecarbenell chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
I know how afraid that Sookie is. I do not blame her.
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Not sure if I have read this one but it is a good start.
MiniLover chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Wow, that was unexpected but very exciting!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
Wow, such a vulnerable and loving Eric. Such pain as he watches what Sookie is going through. You can feel his love for her.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Oh, poor Sookie! You can feel her pain!
pinkygirl01 chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
I think it's wonderful for Sookie to finally feel at peace with herself with her new abilities.
great chapter!
jewelpearl chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
Good story... well done...
mademoisellesnow chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
Loved it! xoxo
lustofavampire chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
need more please
Pey chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
Very enjoyable
emmalilly21 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Awww I was so hoping that Eric would have to turn her! Or that Sookie wouldn't be able to speak and would just break down when she woke up...she's healing a bit too quickly for my tastes
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
Bobby's idea is excellent. Thank you, Mr. Burnham.
"Sookie, it's Bud Dearborn. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I need you to come down to the coroner's office. Jason was in a car accident last night. He didn't make it. I'm sorry for your loss."
Darn. It's too late to turn him, isn't it?
Angel... Never seen that coming.
"I was going to give her a few more days before coming to train her. Just keep her safe. I'll be in touch."
It seems Fintan is more helpful than Niall.
"I'm sorry; babe, but the King of Nevada offered a lot of money for you. I could get my mother the help she needs, besides you betrayed me first when you hooked up with the Viking."
First, she is not a babe. Second, she had never promised to be your spouse, your partner, so she didn't betray you. And capturing her only because of the money... Idiot.
Sookie caught something about 'a perfect night' but the bellhop quickly started thinking about the last football game before she could catch anymore.
A perfect night, for what?
A feeling of deep regret and foreboding washed over her. Something wasn't right with the meeting; she could feel Eric's anger and frustration.
Eric's Master? Snarling. No, merely an old and somewhat corrupted vampire.
Sookie glowered at him, her hands clenched. "You should be more careful, Aeron. A vampire of your age should know that appearances can be deceptive. Didn't Jabari teach you that?"
Interesting.
The little part human girl had killed him with a mere thought. They couldn't believe it. They were over joyed.
Why overjoyed? This power is terrible. Angel or not, this power is terrible.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Eric, Pam, Santiago, Sookie.
ficfanglo chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
Loved it! Especially bad a$$ Sookie!

Can't wait to enjoy the next ride.