Reviews for Letters From the Heart
It Hertz
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love how it starts!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
What. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYY!
EmpressMinea chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
I felt I wasted my time in reading sad endings...sigh:-(
EmpressMinea chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
LOL Chihuahua on drugs...that's hilarious!

I like how you start your story from a jail pen pal, then, love-confession-in-the-library scene, up to do-you-love-me-text message. Innovative!
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Is the setting of this story still in Japan? I asked due to Maple Street and Glencove Middle you put here.
Kimiosuki chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
I like le-soul eater reference!
Kimiosuki chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
JB didnt exist in 2000 (what a relief)... Hehe sorry i keep making correction notes or whatever. I just wanna help you out.
Kimiosuki chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Quick Note: in Japan, thybuse the metric system. I think it would seem more realistic if you converted the lbs. to km, and Ft. To cm. just letting you know. Cute story!
Tentai.t chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
It was a very fun read! Good job author!
Tentai.t chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Incredibly sweet! You had me cheering them on!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I checked out the reviews first to see if your fic was actually any good but despite that they don't actually end up together but still got raving reviews over how good your fic was, i must say after reading the first chapter, you have not left me disappointed. Kudos and i can't wait to read your next chapters.
FudanshiBL chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
You goddamn son of a bitch. I cried waterfalls for you, and they don't end up together? Jk, but it still kinda makes me sad to know that a life a person can go with can lead to a life without true love and all. I still have tears in my eyes while typing this shit out. This was true beauty, not exactly perfect but still has grace and elegance.
Onodera and Saga/now-Takano will always be together in the end in my head-canon for this FF. That's all.
OFFFOREVER chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Gettin' real tired of your shit, An. Anyway...it was an awesome story! Maaaaan...they didn't end up together! Bummed me out! But as I said, awesome fic!
MA chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
DUDE love the story yyyy bittersweat ending :( awwww bummmer now i know the nmeaning of bittersweat dude i just sooo want themm to have an awesome ending :) y not another chapter where An dies n these two end up together happily ever after