Reviews for After The Fall
primadonna001 chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
that was soooooo well done
guategal chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Hey there...did you forget I 'm still waiting for that #15? Why not relist this with your update? We like A/W stories and you are such a smoothie, rich writer...please...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
I love this story, is more coming?
Eternal Evening chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
Oh no I don't want the final chapter to come :/ But I loved this, though, after such a long break I've taken from fanfiction! Kalinda/Will is the next best thing to Alicia/Will, and Kalinda is simply delicious. Great job! :D Looking forward to the next one as usual!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Perfect. Just perfect. Brilliant portrayal of Kalinda's probable reaction. Love this fic!
ridexc chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Ooh, nice. The reason I've never tackled a TGW fic is that I don't think I could write Kalinda authentically, as much as I'd like to. You nailed her (not the way Peter did).
Anon chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
Just great. Characterisation is great, and will and kalinda particularly well drawn dialogue. Bravo
Emily chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
Brilliant. Loving how well you intertwine with events that occurred in the show.
AJM e M chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
read this fic is wonderful, congratulations, you are doing an excellent job, is very very very well written. Congratulations, eager for more.
Emilie chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Wow! Beautifully written!
Eternal Evening chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
WARNING: SHIPPING IN ACTION
Gah just-so brilliant. Politics and law are tricky, and that's why you, my friend, are brilliant. I can't wait for the next update, really! It's the next thing to actually watching the show!
Eternal Evening chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
" It's what he used to live for, cheering her up..."
I-cannot. I ship them so bad right now, even though season 3 left me more on Peter's side. And Alicia-It's always her kids. That is just so her. Great chapter!
Eternal Evening chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Okay Kalinda and Will are my brotp. Seriously. I don't even care that they're not bros. They are just too wonderful, and you do it complete justice. There have been times when I've hated Kalinda, but just like everyone else I love her frightfully now. And this: " He's the most polite boy Will has ever met, and apologizes for existing, basically. Will's never been sirred so much in his life. He imagines that if this is what it's like to be knighted, he would forgo the honor.". Love this.

I should start apologising for the influx of long and many reviews...but you're doing an amazing job and I love the fic!
Eternal Evening chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Amazing. Walking and talking like that-exactly what the show would look like. I wish I could write show fanfics like you can!
Eternal Evening chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Hey, It's me, I'm back! Will with angst-loving it! He's always so sure of himself that It's (almost sadistically) heartwarming to see him hesitating when it comes to Alicia . There's hardly anything one can do in such a situation though is there. Reading and reviewing the next chapter soon! :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »