Reviews for Where There's A Nerdy Girl, There's A Cocky Boy: The Sequel
unique great story
CatLover3 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Hey! Don't hate the cats! -
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Ok not to be mean but Ally is getting really annoying! Like make up your freaking mind, does she like him or not cuz its making me highly annoyed. And austin, I am so dissapointed in his character it's not even funny. He screws things up, and magically expects things to fix himself. Honestly, ally is a desperate insecure person and Austin is just so screwed in the mind. That's the cold, hard truth. Now except eachothers differences and go back to liking eachother please? Omg it feels like Im a psychotic couples counselor who just lost her mind.
theyre a cute couple, but man are they irritating!p
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
So, let me get this straight. Austin practically allowed Ally to be rapped and then show up at her house like its nothing? Who the heck does he think he is?! Yah, im mad!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Horroay 4 short chapters!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Write more write more write more i love it so much write more oh and I have to tell u that when people don't finish their fanfiction I go to another one so u better hurry I'm giving u 5 days if u don't a have a chapter in 5 days I'm moving on ur time starts now hurry or else I won't read it and I love it so if u want me to keep loving it keep writing in 5 days hurry up 5 days is gonna go by fast oh and bye the way if u have a kik account plzz txt me my name on kik is aka_snooki_
Guest chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
Well I'm not the one to normally review, but I thought this was very well wrote out I loved it!
IceCreamChic chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
I don't celebrate Christmas but if I did and my parents tricked me and some dude to stand under mistletoe, I would be like "i aint kissin him if I don't wanna"
IceCreamChic chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Kenzie, you must have a lot of free time on your hands cause it takes a while to upload an awesome fanfiction that's like 18 chapters long and a sequel that's 16 chapters long! You are the best writer ever!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
I already reviewed what i'd do If they touched me but if I couldn't do that, i'd call trish and have her beat Austin and his friends to a pulp
Guest chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
AWESOME
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
ur the best writer EVER! I think I already said that though, what ever :)
IceCreamChic chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
ur the best writer EVER!
IceCreamChic chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
if it was me in ally's spot, the second one of those assholes layed a hand on me, i'd knee them in their soft spot and kick them hard, and my favorite part would be I would walk over to my "boyfriend," grab him by his shirt collar, slam him against the wall and whisper "we're done" in his ear, then punch his gut, release him, and kick his soft spot so hard it'd bleed and strut off like nothing ever happened, sorry but im a violent girl and I take karate so