Reviews for Off the Wall
guerra.22 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Wow. Surprisingly I'm really enjoying this story. Please do not discontinue. It breaks my heart just a little when a great story isn't completed.
AnimeFreak145 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Ohh i dont think i need a husband because i am in love with this story... i love it i love it i loveit... please continue.. update quickly
AnimeFreak145 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I Totally love her witty comments... i really love your writing style...
xenocanaan chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I was laughing my ass off the entire time I read this. Please post the next chapter soon!
Cahppy and Yuki chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
You OC is hilarious and she doesn't go without a fight. Love it!
unknown player chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I noticed a few instances where you write "Natsume, Hikaru", etc. I dont think there should be a comma there :)

and when you're trying to exclaim a question, it should be "...?!" and not what you wrote which is "...!?"

other than that, i think this fic is showing potential. the characters are, well, in character, Hikaru is funny, and Miharu is one interesting OC.

the argument are hilarious too.

definitely waiting for your next update XD
nevvy chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Absolutely HILARIOUS! Oh yes, I want MOAR!
Anime-Kunoichi chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
This is genius lol
Love Miharu :D
Update soon!
Sanguinary Tide chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Can I just tell you...I am absolutely in love with Miharu's mouth. XD Every word that comes out of it...pure gold I telll you...GOLD!...in fact ..Fuq that...it's fuching platinum! XD Please, continue on with this fic when you get the time and motivation. :D ( and excuse my sunday school cursing...unfortunately FF will likely edit the real deal :/)

-S.T.
OCFicLover chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
OMG. This story is just so amazing! You should update more often! Really...it is funny, interesting and great!
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH! Please don't give up on this! It is amazing!
verry-chan chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I love Miharu's character! i really enjoy her sarcastic remarks to every situation at hand. haha never a dull moment on her company that's for sure! I really really want to know what happened in their (Kurama's and Miharu's) youth to make their relationship the way it is, besides Kuama's feeling of hatred towards her. As for the scene between Shuich and Hikaru and him mistaking him for a girl, i just died of laughter! Especially when Hikaru said he is going to go punch a wall to feel manly again hahaha. Please update soon!
Gardenia.Tea chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I seriously wish there was a Like button for your disclaimer. I laughed at the unexpected 'I'd tap that' comment. Aside from that, after finish reading the first chapter, I believe I found my new favorite Yu Yu Hakusho fanfic. Huzzah! I'm excited to read more even though I really should be studying for my two exams.

Eh, studying can wait :D
Crazy anime chick since 1993 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I absolutely love this story. It's hilarious and I hope you update soon. I don't normally read stories that integrate an original character into the beginning of a story, but you made it too good to stop reading.
CheerfulBreeze chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I love your story! Miharu's comments are so hilarious, I can't keep from laughing! I love your writing style, and can't wait for more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »