Reviews for Off the Wall
ladymyina chapter 5 . 7/19
Oh my goodness this story is so well done! It's such a breath of fresh air to read something so well written and well thought out. And I don't even know how many times I've bursted out laughing because of Miharu's comments and her banter with Kurama.

I dearly hope you plan to continue updating this story, if be very delighted to read more. Keep up the good work!
ChinaDang chapter 5 . 6/23
I still love this story! Please update soon! I need something good to reaaaaaaad~
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Hi! Just finished all the chapters and can't wait for more! It's nice to have a character to relate to besides the narcolepsy and obvious supernatural aspect :)
Plague's Vengeance chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Short review is short but this is great and hilarious and I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Oh come on! You've gotten 92 reviews for 5 chapters! I'd say that was enough inspiration, (but really bribery). We're in terrible suspense! Please post another chapter soon!
Keelan1210 chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
You would not believe the multitude of emotions that rushed through me while reading this- Anyway, it's cute (and amusing) to read about Kurama trying to remake peace with Miharu. I hope to be able to read about Miharu's side of the story, soon, too!
AcquisitiveMargo chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Oh my fucking god my stress level was way too damn high. I KNOW it's the past but, Jesus Christ in heaven. And Kurama is so goddamn adorable with trying to get on Miharu's lesser bad side. I CANNOT wait to see what happens on Miharu's side of the story. Ermergerd. I hope your surgery went well! And send my love to pourquibella.
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
OMG! This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read! MiharuPricelessness. I love her personality. I haven't laughed so hard while reading a fic in a very long time. I get all giddy wondering what witty comment she's going to throughout next. The long speech she gave to Yuske when he asked for thanks was hilarious lol and I definitely loved getting Kurama's side of this story in this chapter and I direly can't wait to see what happened with Miharu. The ending of this chapter was amazing. *still presently trying not to laugh too loud at work* lol I really really really really wanna know what happens next and I hope all is well and that the next chapter comes out soon :) I am also anticipating your OHSHC fic ;)
Have chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
*squee* KAORU! :D
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSSS it's a new update WEEEEEEEEE and during my summer vacation so I can read as I please in the comforts of my bed without having to worry about exams and tests~

I almost dropped my phone when I saw in my fav list that this story updated. Hell I was in the middle of the street walking when I just felt the urge to screaaaaaaam in happiness of course. Damn I just love all of Miharu's crazy swearing-filled phrases and omg painting you black and green and spanking like a disobedient avocado whaaaat all of them made me crack up HAHA (in the middle of the road again) yeah I stopped reading then and decided to wait till I reached home to continue otherwise I risk being sent to the mental asylum for laughing like a nutcase in public.

Ok enough of that jazz GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS. KEEP EM GOING! Btw KAORU FUCK YESSSSS *insert victory sign* I would totally be fine with either of them brothers HEHEHEHE
pourquoibella chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Congratulations on hitting 57k in words! I really love your characterizations and ability to hold together such a complex storyline. A on all your awesomeness. I hope everyone gives you the reviews you deserve, because I seriously don't think I've ever read such a great story by such a talented author. :D I'm ready for the next chapter whenever you get it ready. Good luck writing!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Wow. I really liked seeing his thoughts and side of the story. :)
xenocanaan chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
I love Miharu and Kurama! They always make me laugh! Though there was some sadness in this chapter, the ending more than made up for it.
Have chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
*curious what happened between them when they stopped being friends* ... *stares at computer intently as though that will bring the update*
leichan chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Me encanta escribes muy bien, sigue adelante, espero k estos dos tengan sexo una bonita historia de amor