Reviews for Off the Wall
Guest chapter 4 . 20h
Okay, you have 92 followers, and here's one more review! Please update soon! You left us on a terrible cliffhanger. What happened between them?!
Kitsune Barra Hime chapter 4 . 5/24
This story is great and hilarious. There are times I have to stop reading because I'm laughing so hard. Hope you update soon and keep up the good work. You are a great writer.
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 4 . 5/19
F is for friends sure, but F is for fuck too because I am supposed to be studying for my exams and tests right now but I'm stuck reading this story because I CAN'T STOP. ASDFGHJKL"P:EQJVYM if I get an F for my exams, I blame it all on you so u better write me more chapters if I do HAHA *fails on purpose* just kidding LOL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
SissyPerigrin chapter 4 . 5/19
I absolutely love this fic. Please update soon!
AcquisitiveMargo chapter 4 . 5/19
Well, shit, now I wish I had gone to church on Sundays during high school.

*Applauds Pourquoibella*

Holy Hell I am stressing so much over what truth Kurama's going to reveal. Like... Goddamn, please, yes, GRACE ME WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR PAST. And I gotta say I love everything about the characters you've created, from OtW and BtB. AND I'm stressing over Hikaru and his jealousy and just so very excited for the next chapter.
paulina101 chapter 4 . 5/18
Lol her dad reminded me of mr satan from dbz. Things are about to get serious though. Keep it up and if this fic were mostly in Kurama's point of view, I would like it if he fell on love with Miharu first. But since it's mostly her point of view, or at least it seems that way because she's the OC, then I see Miharu falling for him first. Hey, maybe for Miharu to be cured, she would have to live in the Makai? Does that make sense? Maybe, maybe not. Oh well, keep it up!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 5/18
Lmao! I love her dad. XD
pourquoibella chapter 4 . 5/18
Thanks for the shout out! I really enjoyed reading the chapter and I hope you get a lot of great reviews! :)
xenocanaan chapter 4 . 5/18
Miharu' just makes me laugh. I love her! Especially with Kurama and Yusuke, but that bit with Hiei was good too. Can't wait to see what would happen with Kuwabara.
WTHNUS chapter 3 . 5/14
More, .more.
Emzybubble chapter 3 . 5/12
Loved this chapter! I was giggling away to myself the whole time. Procuring many odd looks from strangers haha ( I was in a waiting room for an appointment)
CountingSinfulSt chapter 3 . 5/12
He cares for her a lot, that much is clear. Lol! Love all of the cliche references. XD they were really close huh...
He does care for her, that much is clear. lol! Love all the cliche references. XD they were really close huh...
MiracleDs chapter 3 . 5/12
I love this chapter! OMG! It's so funny and sweet. I'm so sorry to hear that. Yes, I enjoy this fic very much. Thank you for having the time to make it. Don't be so hard on yourself.
AcquisitiveMargo chapter 3 . 5/12