Reviews for Izzy and the Doctor
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 3/24
I love Izzy.
X3
The Kishin Sesshomaru-Kurai chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Mein Gott. Their so nerdy it's hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Japan is not an island, it is a nation of 3 large and many small islands
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Oh my God. I could literally hear Izzy's voice in my head when I read this. This was written so well that I, a massively long time fan, fan for all seasons but season 6, could hear Izzy say what his lines were. Oh my God. That is freaking amazing!
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
That was precious! I love the idea of the Doctor and Izzy meeting...great job!
pachysam chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow. The meeting between the two was awesome.
Nice how Izzy calmly took in the TARDIS and was thrilled at its depature.
The two talking was good. Yep.
Japiera chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Amazing! It's the most geek story I've read ! (sorry, my english is so poor) I love it... Two inteligent and sexy ¿?men talking together... it's the dream haha. You could continue the story right? Gracias por el buen rato. Adieu!
I Kid Thee Not chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is amazing! It has plenty of potential and I see no reason why you aren't continuing iPr
a fan of both chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I can defantitly see that happening
deathpony360 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was pretty freaking great. You nailed the characters and dialogue to a tee. I could hear the lines being said by the characters. And I love the length and ambiguous-ness of the story. While I'd love a bigger story about this, a small one about a chance encounter and meeting of intellect like this was perfect. It wasn't clear when this was supposed to take place in either series, and thats perfect. Bravo., I'd say you did great justice to both my favorite childhood show and my favorite live action show.