Reviews for The Way Out Is Through
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 20 . 3/22
I'm very disappointed that it looks like this story has been abandoned. I've really gotten into it! I'm a huge fan of John Blake and there are very few stories out there, I think, that have him as a center and portray him accurately. This was one of those few and I'm sad it doesn't have an ending.
Great story, great writing! Despite the lack of closure I enjoyed it.
Jar chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Nice fic and a orginal take and rewrite ofThe dark knigth rises hope youl update it and conti posting new chapters.
Maisy C chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Amazing! I watched the movie last night and I thought I was the only one that shipped them. Update soon!
elle-0802 chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
Ohhhhh cliffhanger endings. Awesome chapter. Im on the edge of my seat for more!
Theoria chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Nice. I love Batman showing up at the end... literally had to stifle my fangirl cheering! xD
One thing I noticed is that you capture the character's very well in your writing and I really like that... update soon!
elle-0802 chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
Sorry this is so late. I love love love this chapter. I'm excited to see more interaction between Selina and Bane. I also liked the small exchange by Batman and Gordon. But what is most surprising is John's amnesia and Alfred taking care of him. Alfred unknowingly walking into danger is a great touch as well. Keep up the amazing work.
Theoria chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
x-(

Cliffhangers raise my blood pressure.

Anyways, another good (exciting, suspenseful, awesome) chapter! I'm super hyped to see what happens next.
Theoria chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Poor Gordon... he seems like he's really out of it /

Quite a cool take on TDKR... Blake basically had no interaction with Bane on screen, so it's kind of interesting to see how they react when they meet face to face. Catwoman, Bane, Alfred, and Crane are all written nicely. Even though I think the development of Gordon and Bruce is not as strong as it could be, your writing style compensates nicely. I'll definitely be sticking around to see how this all turns out ;)
elle-0802 chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Ohmygosh. That came out of left field! Love this story so much. Surprise at every turn. Cant keep myself away! Lol
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
I can't wait for more! This is one of the best Dark Knight Rises Fan Fictions ever!
somniloquy chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Nice chapter. I really like succinct your writing is, I don't have to skim anything to get past fluff, haha. I'm excited to see what will happen to John and Selina.
elle-0802 chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Omg Im loving this story. So glad I get to follow the story as it unfolds.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
WOAH! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
So is this going to end up being a John/Selina romantic pairing with Bruce/Batman off doing his thing, or is it going to be a John/Selina working together/partner pairing with Bruce/Selina ending up in a romantic pairing?
elle-0802 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Poor Blake, he has been given the worst part of the dose. Its so sad. And I feel like Bruce is walking right into a trap. Again, Bane is too smart for everyone. And I think Selina just found that out herself.