Reviews for Life Before Titanic
Ery Titanic chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Very good! Above all, I like reading about the possible Jack's life before Titanic! :) I hope you'll put next chapters!
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
So...what happens next? Poor Rose!
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
You wrote:
She wanted to find a man who would treat her like an equal and fall in love with her and be devoted to her.

Good for Rose! :-)
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awww! That's so sweet that Jack is a virgin, waiting for that one special girl! So romantic! I love this man! :-)
Mariella Montgomery chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Hey,
I just read your new chapter. I liked the strong contrast you showed us between Jack and Cal, because Jack wasn't even rude tomthe prostitutes he didn't know and Cal practical raped his finance. You made the contrast of their characters really clear.
I also could understand Rose so well and how she felt and that all her wishes were shattered when Cal showed his true colors.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Update asap!

Mariella Montgomery chapter 2 . 10/12/2012

your new chapter is up! Yay, I'm so happy! :D
I liked the chapter and I think you especially got Roses feeling really well and also I like that she first hoped that Cal would be nice, but then noticed really quickly that he's not the kind of person she would fall in love with and I liked that she compared her situation with the from "Pride and Predjudice", you see so quiet good that she's not a typical first class girl, who is only interested in her beauty and doesn't care about literature or anything. The other situation I loved really much was when she disagreed with Cal and his father and told them that women should be allowed to vote. But you see her also quiet good that women weren't taken serious and her reaction seemed really understandable and you saw, why she disliked the men from upper class so much.
I'm still unsure btw if I like or dislike Cal's mother. She seems like a typical first class woman, but she loves her family ... I hope she will appear more often in your story.

I really can't wait for your next chapter. Please update asap!

One question: Will Rose and Jack meet before "Titanic" or did you plan to go on with the actual film after your story? I was asking myself that the whole chapter.

aljnaz chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
awesomeness!
Mariella Montgomery chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hey,

I just read your story and I really enjoyed it. :)
I like the twist that Cal's mother is still alive in your story and can't wait to see if she's like Cal and his father or actually a nice person.
I also liked the Jack part of your story ... I was a bit shocked that he told his friends that he slept with a prostitute and was like "OMG, he didn't do that, did he?!" ... so I was really relieved he didn't. ;)
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Please update soon!