Reviews for A new chance
MoonFire Arc chapter 1 . 12/5
OMG , THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! ¡! .
noylj chapter 33 . 8/18
Nice story, but 16 and never had a girlfriend? Really?
Thanks for story
I LOVE IT!
noylj chapter 4 . 8/14
Why didn't they put Harry in first year?
a person 56 chapter 33 . 7/23
I must say this is very good despite the fact of a rushed ending it was very enjoyable nicely developed great story :
LorenzoStone4 chapter 33 . 7/6
Read whole story. While needs help, it's a great story
Al chapter 33 . 6/27
I enjoyed this after skipping the first half, but that is personal preference, not a reflection of your story skills. Thanks for sharing.
Grim24 chapter 28 . 5/1
This is getting more and more Stupid i don't want to read it anymore i will rate this 3/10 dropping this stupid story...
Disturbedhrt chapter 14 . 4/28
You should write a story involving harry and his friends on their holidays
Disturbedhrt chapter 13 . 4/28
One of the Waratah girls would be a great choice
Tabitha chapter 15 . 4/18
I was enjoying this story until this chapter. Unfortunately, you changed the personalities of the key characters here. It’s just not credible in the framework you created that the staff of the school would put Harry on a team (without his knowledge or permission) going to a school he had to leave because of bullying. Those are not the actions of reasonable adults.

Secondly, you have Harry acting like a total wimp and just saying “OK, I’ll go back to the country that tried to send aurors after me to the school where I was abused physically, mentally and emotionally, but that’s OK. You want me to go, so I’ll go without complaint.” What the hell?!

Thirdly, why the heck would the staff of the school allow their students into a potential war zone? They know Voldemort has risen again. They know he wants to target Harry. Why would they deliberately put their students into danger for a simple game? It makes no sense whatsoever. Why would the parents of those students agree? I certainly wouldn’t allow my child to go into a potential war zone.

Fourthly, Harry is playing professionally. Why would he be allowed to play in a school tournament? Even taking everything else out of the mix, why would schools agree that their students play against a professional?

I was really enjoying this story, but I can’t get past all of this.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 33 . 4/12
An amazing story here! I loved to read it!
Harry and Ginny is not necessarily wrong, there are some good Harry/Ginny stories. It is however wrong the way Rowling did it. Harry barely speaks a few words to Ginny and then suddenly he has this chest monster when he sees Ginny kissing someone? This after Molly mentioned that she used love potions on Arthur and the Amortentia in Potions? Then Ginny proves that she doesn't want or know Harry, she only sees the hero. She says that he would not be happy unless he can fight Voldemort.

Ron and Hermione is also bad. They have almost nothing in common and would make each other miserable. Some years after the books even Rowling admitted that. So don't take relationship advice from Rowling.
SlytherinGoddess22 chapter 17 . 2/18
Who is harry with, who is he paired with please no Ginny
Ereanor Everdeen chapter 33 . 1/25
This story is absolutely fabulous! The plot is great. Many twist and turns. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I read about the anti werewolf poison for Remus! I liked Harry's charector too. Who am I kidding I lived Harry's charector! Powerful but not too much. Kind and wise too. Also lets not forget the humor!I also liked the ending. I loved this story!