Reviews for A new chance
Lionpaw, Drizzledrop, and starling? lol are you three? Those are horrible namers for a so called grand school. Okay you must be a kid.
KariAnn chapter 33 . 2/22
Enjoyed the story so much. HOWEVER, I almost didn't read it because of that horrible A/N on page 1. Now that you have finished the story, please go back an remove it. Why would you want to offend potential readers by shouting at them or scaring them away? If you must put in a A/N like that, put it at the bottom of the 1st page and BE POLITE! Do you like me shouting at you... No. Personally, I feel I would have missed a fine story that make my Sunday afternoon enjoyable because I have only seen that kind of "Don't like, Don't read" with writers that write mean or bad stories. Yours was very good ... even if you did pick on people. Thank you for not making me spend pages on the bashing, but jumping to an interesting AU school (though you might want to go back someday and fix the first few pages problem with Australia's "Winter" holidays. I see that got adjusted later)
klester chapter 13 . 2/22
Ginny, as portrayed in the books, struck me as an immature fangirl, and she didn't come across much better in the movies. Also, the way it was stressed that she resembled a young Lily Evans creeped me out. Anyone ever hear of Oedipus?
GBTtown chapter 33 . 2/15
Great story. Did not always agree wiith your choices but it was a good read.
GBTtown chapter 25 . 2/15
This is a very good story. But, your Harry is kind of an asshole!
He is way over the top with denying any fame for academic or quidditch achievement. He was very rude to the contractor that recognized him.
While I am not sure I could easily forgive and forget Dumbles, Snape or the moRon, Hermione did not single him out. That OCD behavior is, while unattractive and annoying something she needs help with.
GBTtown chapter 12 . 2/15
While the battle rages on about pairings, I personally am a Harmonian, I am glad that is not the main focus of your story.
tpx1 chapter 33 . 2/5
nice story
Hobbyfarmer chapter 33 . 2/4
Hobbyfarmer chapter 28 . 2/4
Even though I love this story the over the top everything Waratah is 10 times greater than Hogwarts is getting old, so is the anti-Hermione meme. Again this small part of a very good story.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 18 . 2/4
I am surprised Ron made the team. That made 6 gryfindors on the team too much I think. Too bad about Hermione :(
Hobbyfarmer chapter 15 . 2/4
Great story, the only critique for me is the relationship to Sirius and Remus is barely defined. When and why did the start writing. Other than that Great
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 2/3
Normally I do not like stories were Hermione is not good, but you did a good job here and it makes sense in the premise of your story. I look forward to the rest.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 33 . 2/2
Awesome story! Great job.
luv it! :)
im fine w/that. wonder what snape will do?