Reviews for A new chance
Tabitha chapter 15 . 4/18
I was enjoying this story until this chapter. Unfortunately, you changed the personalities of the key characters here. It’s just not credible in the framework you created that the staff of the school would put Harry on a team (without his knowledge or permission) going to a school he had to leave because of bullying. Those are not the actions of reasonable adults.

Secondly, you have Harry acting like a total wimp and just saying “OK, I’ll go back to the country that tried to send aurors after me to the school where I was abused physically, mentally and emotionally, but that’s OK. You want me to go, so I’ll go without complaint.” What the hell?!

Thirdly, why the heck would the staff of the school allow their students into a potential war zone? They know Voldemort has risen again. They know he wants to target Harry. Why would they deliberately put their students into danger for a simple game? It makes no sense whatsoever. Why would the parents of those students agree? I certainly wouldn’t allow my child to go into a potential war zone.

Fourthly, Harry is playing professionally. Why would he be allowed to play in a school tournament? Even taking everything else out of the mix, why would schools agree that their students play against a professional?

I was really enjoying this story, but I can’t get past all of this.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 33 . 4/12
An amazing story here! I loved to read it!
Harry and Ginny is not necessarily wrong, there are some good Harry/Ginny stories. It is however wrong the way Rowling did it. Harry barely speaks a few words to Ginny and then suddenly he has this chest monster when he sees Ginny kissing someone? This after Molly mentioned that she used love potions on Arthur and the Amortentia in Potions? Then Ginny proves that she doesn't want or know Harry, she only sees the hero. She says that he would not be happy unless he can fight Voldemort.

Ron and Hermione is also bad. They have almost nothing in common and would make each other miserable. Some years after the books even Rowling admitted that. So don't take relationship advice from Rowling.
SlytherinGoddess22 chapter 17 . 2/18
Who is harry with, who is he paired with please no Ginny
Ereanor Everdeen chapter 33 . 1/25
This story is absolutely fabulous! The plot is great. Many twist and turns. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I read about the anti werewolf poison for Remus! I liked Harry's charector too. Who am I kidding I lived Harry's charector! Powerful but not too much. Kind and wise too. Also lets not forget the humor!I also liked the ending. I loved this story!
tag0 chapter 5 . 1/23
Given it's probably August at this point in the story, why would Harry not have been on his broom for seven months? I suspect that he was last on his broom in June, given Hogwarts's year and the fact that the last game of Quidditch came during the three days he was knocked out just before the Leaving Feast, so it's likely only been one and a half months or so. Two months if this is the start of September.
tag0 chapter 3 . 1/23
I have two quick questions. Why would there be any first years being Sorted when it's the middle of the year? Also, given Hogwarts's undoubted dip in reputation internationally and the fact that Harry only just turned twelve in the middle of the year by Waratah/Australian standards, why wouldn't he be put in first year rather than second? At this point, I suspect he's at least half a year younger than his youngest yearmate.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/22
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
PhantomNet329 chapter 18 . 1/16
Hello again, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop reading. The dialogue just bothers me a bit too much. The plot it pretty good and I think this story has a lot of potential to be a wonderful fanfiction in the future, but it there is still room for quite a bit of editing and improvements. But other than that, anyone of you read the reviews before the story, I recommend you read this as it is still a good story. I just have extremely high standards when I read stories.
PhantomNet329 chapter 5 . 1/16
Once again great job, but I recommend that you go back and smooth over some dialogue as it doesn't seem realistic.
PhantomNet329 chapter 1 . 1/16
I really like how the story is going. I think that you should go back though and rewrite some of the dialogue so the conversation can go more smoothly. But other than that I think you story is pretty good so far. :)
KitKat816 chapter 33 . 1/14
This. Is. The. Best. HP fanfic. I've. EVER READ! How do you do it!? Can't wait to see your other stories!
lovelylady243 chapter 33 . 12/25/2016
Overall I really enjoyed the book but I felt like more details could have been giving because it felt like the story skipped around to the important parts rather than developing the characters as much as you could. This story has a lot of potential to be amazing and I think if you took the time to go back through it and make changes that would be great I know I'd definitely would reread it then.
Frozen in Idaho chapter 33 . 11/29/2016
I loved your story!
Tatieyana chapter 33 . 11/13/2016
This was a really fun read, in fact was reading this at work when I really shouldn't have but I didn't want to stop. Thanks for a great story !