Reviews for A new chance
p00hb34r2002 chapter 33 . 8/17
That was a great fic and I salute you sir. Dang it I can't find an emoticon for that, oh well,
Stay Awsome & Stay Safe,
p00hb34r2002.
Disturbedhrt chapter 9 . 7/29
Not enough writers focus on Harry's love of quiddich great job
Noremac Samoht Doowreshi chapter 1 . 7/22
Um which year does this that place in before, during or after COS
(Chamber of Secrets)
Fuck Boy chapter 2 . 7/1
Fuck this fick
Disturbedhrt chapter 8 . 6/23
Very disappointed with the time skip
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 33 . 6/19
I actually like this story better than some of the other Harry Potter stories out there. I was hoping this would be slash if you were going to do girlfriend boyfriend side of things.
Erika Karvenberg chapter 5 . 5/10
Honestly it feels like I am re-reading the Harry Potter story set in Australia, it feels almost copied
Woot chapter 33 . 4/19
Awesome job! Loved the class topics you came up with. Kind of wish there was a bit of romance or that you'd fleshed out the vacations more, but it worked for where you ended it.
thetech chapter 13 . 3/28
mm
noylj chapter 3 . 2/16
You had julian say he was in Lionpaw, and then he said the other houses were "Lionpaw..."
Robin chapter 16 . 1/14
Didn't read this chapter, but I forgot something from the last review. Harry wouldn't be able to go to England without his guardian's consent. They MOVED across the world to get him away from Hogwarts. They would NOT approve him returning, especially to a potential war zone, for games.
Robin chapter 15 . 1/14
I can't believe it. I just can't believe that the school staff that supported him so completely would turn on him so completely. Why not call him in and ask him about participating? Why dump on him in front of the entire school? If I was a student at that school and knew how bullied Harry had been at Hogwarts and it's why he was now an Australian citizen, I would be appalled at the teachers and Headmistress.

What possible incentive would Reaburn have to bring her school to a country where a terrorist has risen, and to a school where students are bullied without staff intervention? I am so angry and disappointed.

Dropping the plot and talking directly to the author, why would you do this? There's no credible reason for Harry to go to Scotland and Hogwarts again. There's no credible reason for Watarah to bring their students into a potential war zone. The safety of the students should come first. I am so frustrated with this absolute ridiculous premise that I can't even read any further.

Shame on you! A writer should either make the plot believable or change it around so that it works out without voiding everything you've built up!
Robin chapter 14 . 1/14
Sirius escaped and Remus didn't think he was a murderer? Without Harry and Pettigrew, how did those two get together?
Robin chapter 13 . 1/14
I'm confused again. The vision has Wormtail take blood from the arm of a stranger, but then Voldemort says Severus took it from the old coot, who I assume is Dumbledore. So what happened?
Robin chapter 12 . 1/14
It's interesting that the Headmistress of the school has a direct line to the Minister. After all, she's not Chief Witch of their government or Supreme Mugwump of the ICW. It's also interesting that they recognize a first name as important, when it's not someone they work with or know.

However, at least he has people supporting him!