Reviews for The Emperor and His Trophy Pet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
love it what is wrong with you you should update soon to more chapter because I find this story intriguing and awesome
Miskisser chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
It's a good story I think you should go on with it
vanillemilkshake chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Whoaaa! XD Lucifer akashi and his pet... how cutee! *IthinkIdamagedmyhead*:

' A one-shot. Or perhaps a potential
multi-chapter to come? Who knows!'

PLEASE! pretty please with cherry on top?
KiwiNiki chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this *-*

Akashi and his pet, Taiga.
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I am actually starting to like this pair for some reason, probably because Kagami is my favorite character hahaha! But yes this fic seems like fun it would be cool if there was more to this like how Kagami may have changed Akashi and how the other Generation of miracles see him and the changed Akashi i dont't know something like that, i guess?! hahaha But yes I would like more please haha! and great job, keep up the awesome work! :D
Oluhasuu chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
jajaja love the pair! wanna have it as multichapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
if it's a multi-chapter pairing will be Kagami x Akashi?
Pretty please?
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
HOLY SHI- I really love Kagami XD and well I'm all 'OH NO YOU DIDN'T' whenever Akashi and Kagami meet- but this THIS IS JUST INTERESTINGLY EXCITING.

XD I'm looking forward to more of this...

I wonder how Seirin is without Kagami- how about Kuroko? XD ah thank you for the great idea on this fic! :D
DarkAle85 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Nice story, I'd like to read more. Especially when Akashi and Kagami meet for the first time, as they fall in love and many other stories of their two!
Sorry for bad english
Edainwen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
oww this truly need to have more chapters! is like shit i want to know how he became the pet! also how he ended in that school, n of course when thay meet n compared themselves hahhahaha xD please!
ashenskye chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
the dynamic of the relationship between Akashi and Kagami is rather unique. i would like to see how things unfolds between them.
DiamondGoddess chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Cute. I liked it alot. I wouldn't mind it being a multi-chapter fic