Reviews for Animagus Mishaps
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 6/1
Beautiful. Absolutely beauiful. I feel that you have captured the similarities between both humans and canines perfectly. This was an amazing read, and I hope you don't stop writing ever. The world needs awesome writers like you.
Rabenweise chapter 1 . 4/14
This is such a cute story and it has much truth. Sometimes, we need to allow ourselves the forbidden to claim back what we have been denied and become the best version possible of our being. It will definitely involve going against narrow-minded people's advice and hypocrites' jealousy and baring your scars to the one who can love you in every aspect and thus, heal you. It's a lesson I've recently learned too, in a daydream. Curiously enough my teacher was Severus, the black panther as well. This wise, gentle and sincere creature is just made for the job! :-)
musme chapter 1 . 1/26
I like it
UridiaVoalfa chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
That was great. I loved it.
Pakianafemale chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Loved it. Amazing. Mmm, haha.
pru bue chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
this is so good! and sexy! and hot! and lovely! and cute! I'm not exactly a fan of fics/stories in which they have tail and ears of an animal, but you my friend, you did an excellent job! I love it! amazing! thank you!
1KittyX3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Absolutely amazing! I am so happy to have stumbled across this. I've read this story now so many times. lol Absolutely one of my most favorite Snarry fics. Thank you so much for creating this. Such a beauty!
louisesnape chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Kyaaaaaa ! So cute Loved it !
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
aww how cute -
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
While grammatically, this wasn't the most well written story, I absolutely loved it.
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
love it!
TheRedLight chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awww Sevs' little cat-boy how cute.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ooohhh. Kinky. Harry being one of the most adorable animals just of yet. Such a sweet ending!
WildWriter95 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love love love it!
I didn't want it to end
It would be amazing if u could do a sequel
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Holy crap wow! Wonderful story, well done.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »