Reviews for A Betrayal Too Deep
LicaSchmidt chapter 17 . 10/7
I hope you come back to this fiction sometime. I think Valerius and Harry ando Zarek should have a round of shoutings and acusations. Just than Valerius and Harry could make peace and Valerius and Zarek could make something like trat of not hostilization... Just saying, hahahaha. Kisses
PS: I'm sorry for my pitiful English, I'm a brasilian girl, so... Portuguese is my thing.. D
jot52 chapter 17 . 9/19
Hello i was wondering if you were going to update on this story/ thank you jt
jesskalynn4 chapter 17 . 7/4
please update again and soon.
DarkynRayne chapter 17 . 6/10
I really love it! Pl update soon!
Beth9891 chapter 17 . 6/1
Oh how cruel to leave off there! I've NVR actually read dark hunter...what did val do to zarek I. The past that makes them hate each other so?
harryxseverus chapter 17 . 5/27
I am really getting into this story. When is the next update? I do not remember Zarek being able to teleport and use telekinesis powers in the series, but I might have missed that part while I was reading.
animeromance1972 chapter 17 . 4/27
Charlee56 chapter 17 . 3/30
In re: The Abolition of Slavery Act; an Act in Parliament 28 August 1833, to be commenced on date 1 August 1834. Not 1883. Sorry for the need to correct, but this is actually potentially very important to your story. (I thimk?)
jupimako chapter 17 . 3/16
Your story is fantastic. I hope you add more in the future! I want to know what's going to happen.
917brat chapter 17 . 2/13
I so love this story and I so can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next so please keep this up and update it again soon.
Arathelia chapter 17 . 1/11
Please tell me this isn't the end of this! I mean, things are just hearing up!
yngoldfogee chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
I've enjoyed reading this and hope you can update again soon.
Jackie-B-123 chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Ah. You had a typo in this chapter I believe. It was Kyrian who killed Valerius' grandfather. Although if I remember correctly Valerius did nothing to stop Kyrian from getting his Vengeance.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
This is an interesting story.
Scififan33 chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Great work. Though Mike was still sent to get Zarek after Harry exposed him as planning to kill the Dark Hunter? Why was Harry betrayed? Hope there's more soon!