Reviews for The Haunting of CRV Starghast
YootisPoshil chapter 4 . 2/16
Heyo, I'm not sure how I stumbled across this story, but I'm very glad I did. Your take for a StarFox horror fic is spot on and the whole Resident Evil (Chapter name too) and elements from Dead Space vibe is a nice touch that also makes sense given how the Aparoids function. I'll continue this adventure and hopefully once I reach the end I'll leave my final thoughts with some more details. Other than that, enjoying the story. - Poshil
Kevin Bateman chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
Man, this is great... but i guess any continuation is dead at this point? :(
JurgenZero2034 chapter 11 . 2/27/2019
I'm gonna say this, this was an excellent horror story. I also loved how you weaved in all the references, the best part? They did not feel forced at all, but very organic in the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2019
Yeah, Fox and Krystal are back together. Finally, I was worried there for a bit
Tripp1cam27 chapter 11 . 4/22/2017
Are the titles of each chapter references to horror movies
dragonbind chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
I feel like I haven't sat down and read a good amount of fic in ages. Also I've been meaning to read this for like, two years. And that's enough autobiography.
This was awful. A-W-F-U-L. So wonderfully gruesome and tense and heartbreaking becAUSE YOU BROKE SLIPPY AND NO AMOUNT OF GOOD WRITING WILL CONVINCE ME TO FORGIVE YOU. Kidding, 10/10, would ride again.
Didn't pick up on the identity of 'him', though. (This is where I attempt to defend myself by saying "Then again, I haven't played Assault".)
radredknuxfan chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
Wow, I'm impressed yet again. I love the gory detail you go into when describing all of the monsters and scenery, and the feeling of terror is spot on. I love it.
jwill21 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
I hate those creatures
jwill21 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
I'm re-reading this fic for like the 3rd or 4th time and it never gets old
jwill21 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
well dang... this fic is terrifying
jwill21 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
starfox back in action!
jwill21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
love the horror aspect of this fic
jwill21 chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
d m#...wat the HE11 was that THING in the labs
Adams7 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Let me just start off by saying how fantastic a writer you are. You're just phenomenal, especially when it comes to your portrayal of Wolf. Everything about your stories is amazing, from the characters, to the action, to the plot. They're all fantastic. Gillian Morrow in particular is a marvelous antagonist. When she appeared in this story, I actually giggled, then snarled when I realized that I hate her guts. She's an amazing character and I would love to see more of her butting heads with StarFox. Where you really shine, however, is your depiction of the rivalry between Fox and Wolf. You've managed to take a rather 2-dimensional dynamic and turn it into a deep and emotional relationship between these two characters.

Soo... about that James McCloud prequel...
Luke0603 chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
This story was just absolutely amazing. I can't even begin to describe how enthralled I've been since the first chapter of A Great day to Die all the way to this point. Just amazing. I fully look forward to anymore stories you write and hope that your next isn't the last for this spectacular series