Reviews for Yearnings
zekeschance chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
very nice story. You did a really good job!
PKatt19 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Awww, loved Daniel meeting Crane at the bus stop. So sweet! And there's nothing wrong with having much love for Daniel, I'm guilty of that myself. g
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Lovely story. Please keep writing.I love your stories.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Lovely, I hope for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Just loved this start. You have a gift for writing these stories. Please keep writing about my favourite family.
Vinsmouse chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Nice wrap-up and I can see their dad being concerned about that, well joking about being concerned anyway. lol Thanks for sharing.

Mouse
Vinsmouse chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Nice job, glad Guthrie is home and going to be okay. Now what's up with Daniel? Off to find out.
Willful Redhead chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
So very sweet!
may7fic chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Very sweet ending. I love that Daniel was looking after Guthrie's heart so much here.
Vinsmouse chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Good chapter, nice heart to heart between Adam and Daniel.
Vinsmouse chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I had a suspicion it would be something like that. Glad the hospital got hold of Brian and Adam before they went off looking for Daniel and Guthrie on their own.
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Yep, I could see a teenager panicking over little brother having a relatively high fever and opting for the hospital.
Willful Redhead chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Oh, I am enjoying this story and I think this is your strongest chapter. I really like the way you took the time to let us inside each moment to see and feel what the characters are feeling.
may7fic chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Such a heartwarming chapter and thank-you so very much for the dedication. Adam's being such a great 'dad' here.
may7fic chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Super start and I loved how sweet Daniel was with little Guthrie and then, later, how supportive his big brothers were with Daniel.