Reviews for Lost Identification
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
In all honesty, I think Miles' the one who's not cutting Bass enough slack, not you or I. He obviously had to be a little bit of a brainiac to know how to speak four different languages ("one of them was completely useless, but it sounded cool"—really, Bass?), be "tech savvy" and be able to remember statistics about troop movements from years prior.

I liked the other aspects of Bass' character that you chose to highlight, too. How he's shy enough to pursue an online relationship, instead of finding a real girlfriend, and how he is nosy enough to look through Miles' emails, while protecting his own private life with teeth and claws.

It was also rather smart of you to show his general disorganization through Miles' eyes, while trying to explain why he didn't have his ID with him on the night of the Blackout.

One thing that confused me though, was Miles' comment on how "he'd never thought about how Bass had gotten the tattoo to stay there." What did you mean by that? Tattoos are permanent as far as I'm concerned, so would you care to elaborate on that? Also, why Ben on the characters' list?

So, that's that. Sorry for taking so long to review.
i-am-turk-fear-me chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Miles just doesnt want anyone touching his sebastian. Thats why he always had Bass's I.D. on him.
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I don't think you're giving him too much slack. :) We can't remember *everything*, can we?

Is Pig Latin the useless, but cool sounding language? :P

Bass is like a cat! He wants what he wants, but you can never be in peace because he's always up in your business!

Lmao. I totally understand the organization thing; I'll have everything set and then I forget the tiniest detail. *sighs* Good thing we don't wear nametags at work...

And... if I didn't know any better, I'd say that his online girlfriend was Mandy. But I do, so...

Good work on this. :)

-Orwell
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like how you explained his lack of identification. It does seem a bit strange that a military man wouldn't carry some sort of id with him. Nice job! :)
Selivia chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very interesting thought on how Bass didn't have his identification on him that night. Miles' irritation was palpable, and I loved how you made it so Bass was just generally disorganized. Can't wait to see more of your work!