Reviews for Day's day
circledude5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Personally, I think you should add a part for June's point of view before and after Day's death, like, when she tries to come up with a plan and it doesn't work. So... yeah. (Yup, I do that to. And it's my Language Arts teacher who teases us about it.) I think June should have the reaction to Day dying, even though it would be kinda depressing.

Random Rant stuff:

YES IT DOES PISS ME OFF THAT THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A "HURRICANE" EVEN THOUGH IT'S TECHNICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ONE TO HAPPEN OFF THE COAST OF CALIFORNIA (typhoons are the same things as hurricanes BTW) BUT STILL! Okay, I'm done correcting you and agreeing with you and what not so, yeah. (GOD I did it again)

This concludes our random review time with Circledude5 PEACE OUT!

-Circledude5
avidreader28 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I liked it but it was sad
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
D:
WorldFire77 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
hi :) I noticed that this was published in 2012, but i just read it, and am therefore reviewing. i think the writing was pretty good, but the story was really sad (my fault for reading something labeled "tragedy", right? lol) anyway, the one thing that didn't really fit was Day saying "i love you" to June, because although she was going to help him escape, in this version she failed; she was also somewhat responsible for Day's mom getting killed. Maybe i missed something, but it's hard for me to believe he would completely forgive her for that.
Okay, so...that was my constructive criticism for the day...yeah. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Apparently 20,000 Republic Notes wasn't ecnough for the Patriots in this alternate dimension.

As for the fanfiction, I must say I highly underestimated the ability of all the writers on this website. Seriously. This alternate reality is really, really amazing. Although this is short, I loved it.
By chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That's it that's it THAT'S IT where's the rest of it I… oh my god I love but hate it… I love it more though
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love it, but the patriots are trying to help the colonies. The places where you said patriots should be changed to the Republic, because they are the ones doing all the bad stuff. Other than that, it was a really well written story. :)
Christina chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love it! I ship jay or dune! Whichever one makes sense! I love how his last words were I love you! Sorry for all the!'s I love this story!