Reviews for Lonely without You
EditionsOfYou chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read . You should be really proud of it because it's just so good ( haha that was articulate ) but seriously . Bravo . The way you write Eiri and his voice is just plain astounding. You forget he's a character and he becomes a real breathing person . and that email he sent
... Jesus christ you are a amazing writer ! It was really moving and just sadly bluntly heartwrenchingly beautiful . Anyways I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it and thank you for writing it . I hope I see more work from you in the future and if not I will treasure the work you were kind enough to share with all us on the internet lol.
Lilywind chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
I just finished this story in a few sittings, and it was amazing. Probably the best writing I've ever encountered. You write like a professional writer.

I love how you explored the psyches of Yuki and Shuichi so well, and even their eventual reunion was handled in a non-sappy (but still sweet) and very in character manner. It would have been too OC for Yuki to just say, "I love you," So you had him say, "I feel this, I feel that, If that's what you call love ... I suppose yeah." That is much more in character, I feel, and your handling of that was expert.

I also particularly enjoyed the parallel but related universe approach you took. It reminds me a lot of the movie Sliding Doors.

I look forward to reading your other stories, if they're written half as well as this, I'd be in for a very happy reading!
noonsam chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
I love this story so much. And those last words 'and heard music'. *Happy sigh*

Beautiful!
DropofFire chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Holy cow! Your writing is so professional!
Saber Wing chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
I can't even tell you how happy I am that I found this story. I read it all in one sitting. It's two a.m and I have work in the morning, but this was worth every second I spent on it. Watching Eiri and Shuichi's journey, the changes they go through and the people they become, through accepting themselves and the things that have happened to them, has been nothing short of incredible. This is going straight into my favorites.

Once again, incredible. You should be very proud of this.
Fedski chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
I can't believe this fic has only 33 reviews! It is absolutely amazing! I love the way you wrote Shuichi and Eiri, it was very believable and extremely heartfelt!
I love the consistency with which you wrote their characters. It made it so much more enjoyable and deeper! There are so many fangirls who try to write this pairing and the whole 'break up' thing and just really tick me off you know? I'm glad that even though you said that you're not a huge fan of Shuichi x Yuki break up fics (something I also feel) you did it realistically. I have to say you did a fantastic job!
I'm really glad you posted this story and look forward to reading any more of your Yuki x Shuichi fics!
BettyeK chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Hi There!

I wanted to let you know that even though the story is done... you did an excellent job! I laughed, I cried, I freaked out on my son. So, for me to have experienced all these emotions during an adaptation of the story of my favoritest Manga Couple... that says a lot! I didn't even mind Ayaka and Eiri getting married. *grins* Okay, that's a tiny, white lie; I did mind, but I got over it quickly when I saw that it was headed for divorce! I did growl and become quite bear-like seeing Shu-chan with your Buki, and all the other females that threw themselves at him, but again, they had to take their place and finally be relegated to the trash bin! Just for Eiri and Shuichi to be together. Great job.

Thank you very much for putting this out there. Once again, outstanding!

BettyeK
dwarfdog chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Congrats on a very well written and thought out what if story. 8-)
Shadowfox13 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Oh that was awesome! :)
noonsam chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Ahhhh! What a place to stop!

Yay! Together again!
Shadowfox13 chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Oooh! I can't wait. It's interesting to see them taking things slowly. :)
Shadowfox13 chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Now you have me extra curious. We see what the email did for Shuichi, what did it do for Eiri? Hm, come to think of it. Rape is a rather serious issue and we've seen how it affects Eiri and he's seeing a psychatrist. I have to wonder, because Shuichi isn't seeing one, are there still lingering effects, that aren't Yuki related, on him?
starcather143 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
phenoms! per usual keep writing! pwease .
noonsam chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Merry Christmas Moon! What a place to leave us hanging. I have a lump in my throat here! Beautiful chapters and a feeling there may be a light at the end of the tunnel for our favorite guys! Enjoy the holidays, but after the first of the year, please don't make us wait to long for more!
noonsam chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Poor Shu! So lost without his Yuki. I will say though, I always thought it was pretty lousy for Yuki to run off in the first place after what Shu went through, it was a wonder Shu forgave him and chased after him at all. So interesting to see this AU played out. I eagerly await more!