Reviews for Lonely without You
starcather143 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
phenoms! per usual keep writing! pwease .
noonsam chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Merry Christmas Moon! What a place to leave us hanging. I have a lump in my throat here! Beautiful chapters and a feeling there may be a light at the end of the tunnel for our favorite guys! Enjoy the holidays, but after the first of the year, please don't make us wait to long for more!
noonsam chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Poor Shu! So lost without his Yuki. I will say though, I always thought it was pretty lousy for Yuki to run off in the first place after what Shu went through, it was a wonder Shu forgave him and chased after him at all. So interesting to see this AU played out. I eagerly await more!
Shadowfox13 chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Awww, I really am hoping that Yuki screws up his courage and determinedly decides that he and Shu-chan have unfinished business and chases him for a change. *lol*
innu chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
awwww i loved it so much! read every word of every chapter! please go on! can't wait!
noonsam chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Another amazing chapter. Poor Ayaka!
noonsam chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Ah, poor Ayaka, finding out the only worse thing than not getting your heart's desire, is actually getting it.

I am (im)patiently awaiting more of this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Best gravitation fic I've read so far! The character developpement is astounding! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more...
bakayaro onna chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Shu always leaves before he hears the whole story, silly goose. Gotta love him, though.

Brat radar! YES!

Hugs to you and your muse!
bakayaro onna chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
About time, Maa and Ken!

Enjoyed Tachi's thoughts.

Great dialogue with Eiri and Mika and it set up the next part of the story perfectly.
bakayaro onna chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
*shakes finger* Bad Shuichi!

Come on, Ayaka!
bakayaro onna chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Touché with Eiri's dream! Original and awesome!

I have MISSED you, Moon!

Please post this wonderful story on gurabite!
bakayaro onna chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Heh... the anime name cracked me up.

Earth to Planet Shuichi - another giggle.

Such a sweet memory...

Loving your thoughtful Shu!

(I try not to leave revealing reviews that ruin the read for others.)
bakayaro onna chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
No, I am not an Ayaka hater. In this case, it hurts to see her in this situation.

Love Hiro. He was the character I liked the first time I saw the anime.

No, Buki is not a MS.

Any yay for Shu having other experiences!
bakayaro onna chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Whoa! I wasn't expecting THAT!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »