Reviews for Lonely without You
Shadowfox13 chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Awww, I really am hoping that Yuki screws up his courage and determinedly decides that he and Shu-chan have unfinished business and chases him for a change. *lol*
innu chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
awwww i loved it so much! read every word of every chapter! please go on! can't wait!
noonsam chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Another amazing chapter. Poor Ayaka!
noonsam chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Ah, poor Ayaka, finding out the only worse thing than not getting your heart's desire, is actually getting it.

I am (im)patiently awaiting more of this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Best gravitation fic I've read so far! The character developpement is astounding! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more...
bakayaro onna chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Shu always leaves before he hears the whole story, silly goose. Gotta love him, though.

Brat radar! YES!

Hugs to you and your muse!
bakayaro onna chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
About time, Maa and Ken!

Enjoyed Tachi's thoughts.

Great dialogue with Eiri and Mika and it set up the next part of the story perfectly.
bakayaro onna chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
*shakes finger* Bad Shuichi!

Come on, Ayaka!
bakayaro onna chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Touché with Eiri's dream! Original and awesome!

I have MISSED you, Moon!

Please post this wonderful story on gurabite!
bakayaro onna chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Heh... the anime name cracked me up.

Earth to Planet Shuichi - another giggle.

Such a sweet memory...

Loving your thoughtful Shu!

(I try not to leave revealing reviews that ruin the read for others.)
bakayaro onna chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
No, I am not an Ayaka hater. In this case, it hurts to see her in this situation.

Love Hiro. He was the character I liked the first time I saw the anime.

No, Buki is not a MS.

Any yay for Shu having other experiences!
bakayaro onna chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Whoa! I wasn't expecting THAT!
bakayaro onna chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
A beautiful angst-filled Eiri - not weak but conflicted.

Loved how you brought him back into the room. What do you mean Shu is not your drug, Eiri? Sure, keep telling yourself that.
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
What a delightful surprise to find you at the top of the "Latest" here! I have MISSED your excellent writing! You always provide plausible solutions to the 'blank spaces' left by the manga and anime.

Loved your take on what happened with Eiri and Shu after the rape.

Great Shu characterization - he's not an empty-headed fluffball.
Sleyah chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
This is one of the best Gravi fics I've read on the site in a long time. I love your take on Shuichi - more mature, less bratty, yet still true to character. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »