Reviews for Lonely without You
Shadowfox13 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Ooh! Does this mean we'll get to see Eiri do a little chasing/stalking of his own? *lol* Shu-chan doesn't seem to be dealing with what happened to him. Heh, it'd be funny to see Eiri of all people...or wait Tohma or Mika dragging him off to a shrink. *heh* not likely to happen but funny to picture.
jasblue97 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I have to say, this is amazingly written. I love your style. It's easy to follow, but it doesn't have the simplicity other's do. You're imagery is brilliant, I have to admit, I am jealous.

Strangely enough, you've kept the characters in CHARACTER even though this is something they've never been through before. It's hard to explain, but I can honestly say if Yuki left Shuichi, he'd probably end up doing what he's doing in your brilliant story. Yuki is that same way. I could see him reacting in this way as well.

I hope you update soon, because I can't wait to see where this goes. You're an amazing writer and I'm glad I stumbled upon you :)

Great job, and good luck.
Shadowfox13 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Hm, and what will Eiri says when he sees the changes in Shuichi?
noonsam chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
You write Eiri and Shu so well! I can't wait for more!
Lillie Chan chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Loving this! I can't wait to read more, this plot is very well written. I feel so bad for Shuichi and Yuki.. I hope things can work out for the two of them eventually!
Little Karma chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
this is an interesting twist on the story. i will be waiting to see how you work through this.
Lilly Bri chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This is beautifully done! So intriguing; I'm really not sure what to expect with each chapter and I love it! Please update again soon, and thanks for posting!
noonsam chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hi Moon, that was me, I hadn't signed in yet. Loving this and looking forward to where it will take Shu and Eiri!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
What an unexpected treat to find a new fic from one of my all time favorite Gravi writers. I am already sucked into the story so please get an update for us soon okay?
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3