Reviews for Lonely without You
bakayaro onna chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Whoa! I wasn't expecting THAT!
bakayaro onna chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
A beautiful angst-filled Eiri - not weak but conflicted.

Loved how you brought him back into the room. What do you mean Shu is not your drug, Eiri? Sure, keep telling yourself that.
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
What a delightful surprise to find you at the top of the "Latest" here! I have MISSED your excellent writing! You always provide plausible solutions to the 'blank spaces' left by the manga and anime.

Loved your take on what happened with Eiri and Shu after the rape.

Great Shu characterization - he's not an empty-headed fluffball.
Sleyah chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
This is one of the best Gravi fics I've read on the site in a long time. I love your take on Shuichi - more mature, less bratty, yet still true to character. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!
Shadowfox13 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Ooh! Does this mean we'll get to see Eiri do a little chasing/stalking of his own? *lol* Shu-chan doesn't seem to be dealing with what happened to him. Heh, it'd be funny to see Eiri of all people...or wait Tohma or Mika dragging him off to a shrink. *heh* not likely to happen but funny to picture.
jasblue97 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I have to say, this is amazingly written. I love your style. It's easy to follow, but it doesn't have the simplicity other's do. You're imagery is brilliant, I have to admit, I am jealous.

Strangely enough, you've kept the characters in CHARACTER even though this is something they've never been through before. It's hard to explain, but I can honestly say if Yuki left Shuichi, he'd probably end up doing what he's doing in your brilliant story. Yuki is that same way. I could see him reacting in this way as well.

I hope you update soon, because I can't wait to see where this goes. You're an amazing writer and I'm glad I stumbled upon you :)

Great job, and good luck.
Shadowfox13 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Hm, and what will Eiri says when he sees the changes in Shuichi?
noonsam chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
You write Eiri and Shu so well! I can't wait for more!
Lillie Chan chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Loving this! I can't wait to read more, this plot is very well written. I feel so bad for Shuichi and Yuki.. I hope things can work out for the two of them eventually!
Little Karma chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
this is an interesting twist on the story. i will be waiting to see how you work through this.
Lilly Bri chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This is beautifully done! So intriguing; I'm really not sure what to expect with each chapter and I love it! Please update again soon, and thanks for posting!
noonsam chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hi Moon, that was me, I hadn't signed in yet. Loving this and looking forward to where it will take Shu and Eiri!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
What an unexpected treat to find a new fic from one of my all time favorite Gravi writers. I am already sucked into the story so please get an update for us soon okay?
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3