Reviews for Freaks
timewaster123456789 chapter 7 . 4/6
I loved it up until this it felt like a bit of a cop out still really good though. I do feel that Myc feigning tears just sate curiosity strains credulity that's more Sherly's bag.
Alibird1 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Haha. At first I was like what sherlock died nooooo. Exterminate! But then I was like YAY sherlock didn't I wish I knew what happens next but hey this was great. Keep on keeping on.
P.T. Tucker chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
I was looking for any fics that might deal with Sally meeting Mycroft & am super happy I found yours! It was exactly what I was craving and very well-written to boot. Your Mycroft was hilarious without trying to be & I actually felt for Sally for a moment there. I'd want to punch him in the face too.

The part about Sherlock & Mycroft being terrorists/crime lords is just precious. I really makes me wonder what other people think when they're around them. I wish there'd been a tiny bit more on the end with MycroftSherlock since it's always awesome seeing people's reactions to those two together, but otherwise this fic was great!

P.S. I thought that was a sly DW reference when I read it! Even more awesome! I love little things like that slipped into fics. I wish more authors did it.
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
My goodness! The slitheen! I knew they were in the same universe! It would be epic if they meet... Sherlock and the Doctor!
Dragon Out!
AuthorVictorious chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
I see what you did there. :3 I sense the presence of another whovian.
Well done on this story, by the way! Very well written and very funny.
The Jumble Book chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
A nice ending to the fic! Good job!
likingthistoomuch chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Nice...really nice! Not that I like Sally a lot, dont like people who call thers freaks, but very well written indeed.
VioletErin.26 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Cool! :D love the fight dialogue. No idea why I like to see them bicker...
TeaPott chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
That was amazing! Thank you for posting!
electra2pandora chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Haha, I love Mycroft. This is a great story and it's really well written . Thanks for taking the time to post :)
NumberFourPrivetDrive chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
SLITHEENS! Nice fic by the way. I just can't imagine a half bald Sherlock. That's just too creepy
avidreadercina chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Of course! That incident with the Slitheen. Must factor that into the next attempt.
Eris Of The Chaos chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
I found it! Raxicoricofallipitorius all the way!
DanaBlood chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Slytheen! Really awesome! Yay, I had to step back for a sec because I was just "What the hell, am I seeing this right?" so yeah, really cool! Loved it! I also liked the fact that you didn't just make Sally all "I love him and I didn't know" like some other fics I've seen because that would never be realistic that fast...
Ballykissangel chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
This was absolutely fantastic! Thank you for writing this and I can honestly say it's my favorite Mycroft story. Well done.