Reviews for Freaks
blackcat55 chapter 8 . 5/26/2017
brilliant ,this story definitely goes to my favorites, well done
blackcat55 chapter 3 . 5/26/2017
hilarious XDD o seet Sally what did you get up to XDD I love your chara of Mycroft!
Old Ping Hai chapter 8 . 5/13/2017
I first read this a long time ago. I put it in my favorites and then I didn't look at it again until today. I reread it and loved it as much as ever. Thanks for this story!
dreamer 3097 chapter 8 . 5/9/2017
A good story
novelteas74 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Love your story. Great comic moments in each chapter. I liked that you kept Sally in character and Mycroft was great too.
Samantha2611 chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
HE WAS GOING TO SAY SLITHENE!
*dies*

*decides should probably write an actual review*
That was a very good story.
shejams chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Lol
That was hilarious. I love Mycroft. He's my favorite character in the show.
I love his interactions/banter with Sherlock. It's very obvious that even though they have a difficult relationship, he really cares for his little brother.
Sally getting a douse of "The British Government" was great. I couldn't blame her for being overwhelmed and for her overreaction. The Holmes boys just affect you that way. Lol
Loved the parts when she called him, "an even bigger freak than Sherlock" and he simply said, "thank you". Lol and when she told Sherlock "Mycroft is a bigger freak than you are", he angrily said, "no he isn't!", she was just confused. Lol

Great story. I just love how Sally really appreciate Sherlock now. The alternative is much worse. Lol
Unseen Watcher chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
Absolutely hilarious... it a sideways way. She so deserves this. Thanks.
HPMARIE chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Love it!
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
"Slith-"? Slith what? To me, it sounds like either Slytherin or Slitheen, either of which would be hilarious! I can't think of any other words that start with slith.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
No one would ever drag Mycroft out in cuffs from anywhere. I can't even imagine it as a possibility.
timewaster123456789 chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
I loved it up until this it felt like a bit of a cop out still really good though. I do feel that Myc feigning tears just sate curiosity strains credulity that's more Sherly's bag.
Alibird1 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Haha. At first I was like what sherlock died nooooo. Exterminate! But then I was like YAY sherlock didn't I wish I knew what happens next but hey this was great. Keep on keeping on.
P.T. Tucker chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
I was looking for any fics that might deal with Sally meeting Mycroft & am super happy I found yours! It was exactly what I was craving and very well-written to boot. Your Mycroft was hilarious without trying to be & I actually felt for Sally for a moment there. I'd want to punch him in the face too.

The part about Sherlock & Mycroft being terrorists/crime lords is just precious. I really makes me wonder what other people think when they're around them. I wish there'd been a tiny bit more on the end with MycroftSherlock since it's always awesome seeing people's reactions to those two together, but otherwise this fic was great!

P.S. I thought that was a sly DW reference when I read it! Even more awesome! I love little things like that slipped into fics. I wish more authors did it.
Shadowdragon1317 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
My goodness! The slitheen! I knew they were in the same universe! It would be epic if they meet... Sherlock and the Doctor!
Dragon Out!