Reviews for John Plays Hooky
Raven chapter 10 . 7/2
This was an interesting and originell story. Really good and intriguing idea.
Thanks for the day off! ;-)
Mrs. Florish chapter 10 . 6/22
This was really fun to read.
RoseJustice chapter 10 . 5/13
Yep! A wonderful story! I'm glad I read it again!
RoseJustice chapter 9 . 5/13
I had forgotten how wonderful this story was! Oh, I love it!
RoseJustice chapter 3 . 5/13
I've read this before, but decided to read it again! Still funny as Hell! This story is pure gold!
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 5/12
Aww this was so heartwarming and sweet! John taking a day off and helping people in the way, typical of him :) And Sherlock so frustrated trying to figure out what he was doing! Hilarious *laughs*
I really love your fics and how well you write these two. Kudos to you! :D
jada951 chapter 10 . 5/12
what a delightful game of tag w/ Sherlock.

Glad he is able to realize what a good guy he's got there.

I thought it was funny how Mycroft got them released from Jenkins.
;-)

a fun read! and John has such a good heart.
jada951 chapter 5 . 5/12
poor, poor John.
what a good soul.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 10 . 3/19
Hahahaha this was hilarious. Trust John to take a day off and have it turn into several crime scenes XD (And trust Sherlock to over-analyse and be dramatic ahaha)
Loved it!
Griselda Banks chapter 10 . 2/29
Oh my goodness, this was so great! XD It was like taking a day off just to read it, if that makes any sense. I'm so used to reading about the stressful hijinks these two get into, that it was really nice to read about them actually taking a day off. Kind of like watching the scene with their little Christmas party, or them talking at John's wedding. I also loved how you were able to show Sherlock coming to a new appreciation for John's extraordinary qualities without making him OOC.

Thanks for a great read!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 10 . 2/21
This was brilliant! The whole story was written so well and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for sharing! :-)

Maddy
montez chapter 10 . 2/1
Absolutely loved this story!
I love this fanfiction! I love Sherlock's protectiveness and worry for John, and I just love John in general :) You are a great writer! Keep up the good work!
skylaeatpie chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
When the summary and title said John plays hooky, I read this simply because I wanted to know how you managed to make our this long. Now I know and I love it!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Haha, love their friendship! Sherlock is trying to help John see how special he truly is and John found a fun, non violent way for Sherlock to unwind after cases