Reviews for John Plays Hooky
JediMagnet09 chapter 10 . 5/12
This was so well done. It could have been cheesy (accidentally solving a major crime) but it totally wasn't! It was very smooth and very believable. You nailed the characterizations, the humor, all of it. It wasn't too simple but still easy to follow as well. Great job!
MizzVicki chapter 10 . 1/16
Charming
tina chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
Thats so much fun... I loved your story!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
Love this fanfiction so much!
Raven chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
This was an interesting and originell story. Really good and intriguing idea.
Thanks for the day off! ;-)
Mrs. Florish chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
This was really fun to read.
RoseJustice chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
Yep! A wonderful story! I'm glad I read it again!
RoseJustice chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
I had forgotten how wonderful this story was! Oh, I love it!
RoseJustice chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
I've read this before, but decided to read it again! Still funny as Hell! This story is pure gold!
EspirituDelMar chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
Aww this was so heartwarming and sweet! John taking a day off and helping people in the way, typical of him :) And Sherlock so frustrated trying to figure out what he was doing! Hilarious *laughs*
I really love your fics and how well you write these two. Kudos to you! :D
jada951 chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
what a delightful game of tag w/ Sherlock.

Glad he is able to realize what a good guy he's got there.

I thought it was funny how Mycroft got them released from Jenkins.
;-)

a fun read! and John has such a good heart.
jada951 chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
poor, poor John.
what a good soul.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
Hahahaha this was hilarious. Trust John to take a day off and have it turn into several crime scenes XD (And trust Sherlock to over-analyse and be dramatic ahaha)
Loved it!
Griselda Banks chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
Oh my goodness, this was so great! XD It was like taking a day off just to read it, if that makes any sense. I'm so used to reading about the stressful hijinks these two get into, that it was really nice to read about them actually taking a day off. Kind of like watching the scene with their little Christmas party, or them talking at John's wedding. I also loved how you were able to show Sherlock coming to a new appreciation for John's extraordinary qualities without making him OOC.

Thanks for a great read!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
This was brilliant! The whole story was written so well and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for sharing! :-)

Maddy