Reviews for Closure - for your Peace of Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Your evil rung is so hot
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
You get the feeling that something isn't quite right.
Retrolex chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Oh my gosh! Enjoying this a ton, very well written - love the way you write Fort Max's perspective too. Really looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Yeah the writing is great and all, but you know what really gets me? I really like the way the Autobots stick together and stick up for their friends. You very gently show them as heros, but not to a crazy degree. When Chromedome stands up infront of his two adopted tiny friends, and Skids does the same for Pipes- my heart exploded. They don't say anything, but you can really tell there's a "fool me once, shame on you, shoot at my friends twice, shame on me," this going on. And the fact that this phenomenon wasn't just seen in our protagonists is great. Now, maybe I'm looking into this too much, but i really liked your choices for the other guys who stood up. Sunstreaker has Bob to protect, and Cosmo is huge in this story, so he'd be a pretty good guy to take a shot too instead of the smaller autobots. Not sure if that was your intention, but it was my fav. part.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
You write really well. Think I'll check out your other stuff
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Oh noooo poor Max i feel so bad for him! :((((
Keep writing more PLEASE
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Oh my god I can't even get over this story. NO ONE writes about Fort max. I was so excited to see this pop up in my email. Not only that, but you do ALL the characters so well. I don't care if this is horror ( I don't normally like it) but I'm reading this just for how you write the guys.
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
O-oh Maxxy. Don't worry, everything will be okay... ;w; And what happened to Red? Is this like in the 9th (I think) issue where he's found offline? Anyway, can't wait to read more, this is looking quite promising. :3